This is my first time joining this weekly link up party over at Lauren’s blog, From My Grey Desk.
This week, I am excited about….
1. My manicure I actually just received from my 4 year old. Nothing like quality time over a mani at 7:00 in the morning 🙂
2. My women’s networking group. We meet the first and third Wednesday’s of each month. They are great ladies, I’ve made some great connections AND I get the opportunity to promote my new business venture with Stella and Dot! Check out my website here!
3. A healthy baby. I had my 30 week appt on Tuesday. The heartbeat sounded amazing! I am measuring at 31 weeks though! The potential of a big baby scares me…yikes! My daughter was only 7 lbs so I am hoping this one isn’t too much bigger!
4. My facebook page I started for this blog. The support has been pretty awesome. I had been on the fence for a while about doing this blog, and now I am SO glad I did it! I think I have found a new hobby to accompany my love for shopping and fashion!
5. My husband. I am only a week into my 30 x 30 Challenge and I am sure he is already tired of hearing “will you take my picture now please?” How supportive he is 🙂 Oh and speaking of the challenge….I will be posting later with my first few outfits so check back!