TGIF! So glad its the weekend…aren’t you? Linking up again with Lauren over at From My Grey Desk!
There are so many high five worthy things, but I narrowed it down to five….
1. I need to keep reminding myself of the top picture. At almost 33 weeks pregnant you can’t help but feel gross and fat. Not to mention I hear from customers all day every day how huge I am and “are you sure there is only one baby in there?” Yes, I know I am huge, and yes I am sure there is only one baby in there. Thanks for pointing out the obvious. Now lets talk about why you are so huge???? I know it comes with the territory of being pregnant, but come on people. Use your filters. And while we are on the subject, don’t touch my stomach. K thanks 🙂 Overall though, despite the feeling huge and all the awesome (total sarcasm) body changes, its so wonderful and such a blessing to know that you are creating something so amazing…a freakin life!!! I mean come on…how cool is that???
2. My daughter Ella. For being 4, she is such a diva and has a rather large attitude (that might be my fault a little….she may or may not get it from me). Over the last week though she has been SO lovey towards me and I am totally loving it. She is always usually telling me she loves me and giving me hugs and kisses, but its been so much more this week. All I seem to hear is “Mommy, I love you! You’re my best friend” and it just makes my day 🙂 I am thinking that the baby coming has something to do with it. Photo of Ella courtesy of Photography by Cherilyn
3. Mint Chocolate Chip custard. Freshly made at my custard shop. Has always been a favorite of mine, and its today’s Flavor of the Day! You better believe I will be eating some later (and I may have already had a few spoonfuls…obviously I have to test it to make sure its ok for customers!).
4. My dirty, yellow, worn in Chucks. I wear them just about every day at work. (I know, I am supposed to be Mommy in heels, but have you tried scooping custard in heels???).
5. Lastly, my church. I was born and raised Catholic. Over the years I have decided to not really practice Catholicism, for various reasons. With that said though, my husband and I found this awesome Christian church in our area that is so great. I love it. I’m glad we found it. And I can actually say I enjoy going every Sunday.
What do you feel like high fiving this week!?!?!