Rainy Day Kicks

I was really relieved to actually wake up to rain. I happen to love it and it is much needed here in PA! Just having a few errands to run I didn’t feel like getting super dolled up. Perfect day to wear my new comfy sneakers I stumbled on that I wanted to share with you.

These are PERFECT for the days where you are just too damn lazy to make an effort but don’t want the whole dishevled, I just rolled out of bed look (while actually just rolling out of bed).

I truly did wear them, but chose to take a pic of them not on my feet. Can we say super-late-in-my-pregnancy-feet-swelling? Gross. So not hot.

What do I love about a good pair of cute sneaks, especially these? For starters, these were only $19.94 at Old Navy online. Now, they are only $15. They also come in brown. Also, the sequins. Gives it a little something extra, don’t ya think? (Yep, just quoted Legally Blonde). Check them out here!

They are comfy. They are cute. They are ideal for lazy, rainy days. It pulls your whole outfit together. Isn’t that awesome? Something as simple as a print on your shoes can just make the whole look work.

Since I am a pregnant beast at this point, I chose to not take a pic of myself. Instead, I put together my outfit via Polyvore. Wore the jeans (maternity of course), shirt, and the jewelry. I stacked the bracelets with my MK watch (another simple way to change the look of your outfit), added a VERY messy bun and was good to go!

What do you like to wear on rainy days???

1. Jessica Martin
    August 10, 2012 / 7:52 pm

I never leave without my Hunter boots on a rainy day! I'm loving reading your blog! P.S. I'm totally stealing all of your maternity clothes whenever the time comes lol.

2. Cameron {The Stimson Chronicles}
    August 11, 2012 / 8:28 pm

You are just adorable! I found your blog via Me + the Moon. I have 2 kids, ages 2 and 10 months, and all I can say is you dress WAY cuter than I did when I was pregnant. :} If it was raining, I did my best not to leave the house. But if I did have to leave in the rain, it was usually in my cropped lululemon pants with some sort of cute top similar to the one above that hid my giant belly and Havianas flip flops. Those sneakers are great though! Hope you're having a great weekend!

August 13, 2012 / 9:18 pm

Oh thank you!! 🙂 I don't always dress like that! Today's trip to Target consisted of yoga pants, a tank top, and flip flops! Hahahaha! Thanks for stopping by! Have a good week!!Rebecca

3. Sarah @ Simply Sarah Style
    August 13, 2012 / 12:54 am

These are sneakers are adorable. I love the look and the price. I just pinned them so I don't forget to check them out at Old Navy. Thanks for sharing!

August 13, 2012 / 9:15 pm

They are really comfy too!! I think they still have a decent amount of sizes too!! 🙂

4. N|MΛRIE
    August 13, 2012 / 2:44 am

I LOVE those sneakers! SO cute! Thanks so much for linking up with us again! Hope to see you next time! :D-Nicole @ Me + the Moon

August 13, 2012 / 9:15 pm

Of course! Always fun to link up 🙂 Have a good week!

5. Ashley
    August 16, 2012 / 2:06 pm

I love these shoes and I think I'm gonna have to head over to Old Navy and pick myself up a pair! Thanks for sharing!PS I'm from PA too! :)-Ashleywww.ramblingsofabrunettebombshell.blogspot.com

August 16, 2012 / 4:31 pm

Def worth it!! Where in Pa?!?! I'm in York!

• Ashley
      August 16, 2012 / 5:06 pm

I just went out on my lunch break and got them! LOL … we are in Phoenixville. Not to far away!