Loafing in Loafers

I can’t wait for cooler weather to wear loafers. Yep. Loafers. I found the perfect pair at the Gap, but of course, they don’t have my size. I check back like every day to see if they suddenly have my size, but no such luck yet!!!

Check out how beautiful they are….

Calf Hair Loafers

I. Want. Them. I will continue to stalk Gap’s website until they have them in my size! This is how I picture myself wearing them…

Once again, a little something I put together over at the wonderful Polyvore. I can’t wait to use the pieces I have in my closet to put this look together!!

1. Whitney@SomethingBroughtYouHere
    September 13, 2012 / 3:21 pm

I LOVE the polka dot shoes. So cute, they would go with so many things!XO,Whitneyhttp://somethingbroughtyouhere.blogspot.com/

September 17, 2012 / 12:37 pm

Oh I know I have so many outfit ideas in my mind!! I love them!

2. Lindsay
    September 13, 2012 / 7:40 pm

I just happened across these beauties in the store and couldn't resist getting them after I already have two other pairs of Gap loafers. I just couldn't resist! Hope they get them in your size soon!

September 17, 2012 / 12:38 pm

I was able to get them. I randomly called the store hoping by chance they had them. They had ONE pair that someone returned from an online purchase and they were my size. It was fate!

3. leah:g
    September 14, 2012 / 2:26 am

eeeee i love them!!! I LOVE gap shoes, they aren't always the greatest quality and sometimes overpriced, but they are always. always. cute! Love the red denim too. I need to invest in colorful denim for fall 🙂

September 17, 2012 / 12:40 pm

Yeah I read that the quality isn't that great, but I figured I'm not going to be walking miles and miles in them! Plus, the cuteness outweighed the quality for me..hahahaha. Is that bad?!?!?

4. Kristen Wright
    September 19, 2012 / 9:32 pm

i love these loafers! can't wait to find a pair similar!!! thanks so much for linking up! can't wait to see what you are crushing this week!!! newest follower!