What I Wore Wednesday!!

Happy Wednesday, gals. Heading in to work for a bit then meeting a friend for lunch….LOVE having adult interaction to break up the day. I love talking to Charlotte, but being only 3 weeks, she doesn’t quite talk back yet so my conversations tend to be a bit one sided. 🙂

I decided on comfy but chic, which seems to be my style of choice these days!! Enjoy the pics…I enlisted my professional photographer for these pics, obvi. 🙂

Shirt: Gap, Chambray Boyfriend. Love it because it even has pockets!! $59.95

Leggings: Old Navy Maternity

Flats: Target

Scarf: Target

Stella and Dot Arm Candy

Pyramid Double Wrap Bracelet in Cognac: $59.00

Harlow Bangle: $32.00

Vintage Twist Bracelet: $39.00

So what do you think? What are you wearing today??? Linking up with The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday!!

Have a fashionable day, gals!

1. Samantha Curtis
    October 10, 2012 / 7:19 pm

Love that outfit! And I've heard so much about Stella and Dot and really need to make a purchase… I love me some good Arm Candy 🙂

November 13, 2012 / 2:03 pm

I am obsessed (which is why I became a stylist). I was spending too much money! haha!

2. The Serena Saga
    October 10, 2012 / 9:02 pm

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I literally this exact outfit packed in my suitcase ready to go to Turkey next week! Great minds think alike!xxserenahttp://theserenasaga.blogspot.com

3. Stephanie @ Buttons&Bows
    October 10, 2012 / 9:47 pm

looks great! i might have to look around for a shirt like that, so cute!

4. Kenzie Smith
    October 10, 2012 / 10:07 pm

Super cute outfit!

5. dreamingincashmere
    October 10, 2012 / 11:58 pm

The perfect casual chic look! I'm a little obsessed with chambray shirts:) Thanks for visiting my blog!xx, amywww.dreamingincashmere.com

6. Brittaney
    October 11, 2012 / 12:23 am

I'm loving your top! Such a cute outfit!

7. Chris
    October 11, 2012 / 3:05 am

Hi Rebecca, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chrishttp://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

8. Ashley
    October 12, 2012 / 11:15 am

You just had a baby 3 weeks ago? Wowzers…you look incredible!!I am loving those Stella and Dot bracelets…might just need to look those up! 🙂

November 13, 2012 / 2:04 pm

Aw, thank you!! 🙂 And be careful….Stella and Dot is addicting!!!!

9. Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To}
    October 12, 2012 / 7:40 pm

Just found your blog today! It's super cute! I'm your newest follower!www.pinteresttoldmeto.blogspot.com

10. Style Elixir
    November 7, 2012 / 3:05 am

HI Rebecca!I discovered your blog through Living in Yellow – and I'm so glad I did! I love this outfit (and the rest of your style too!) I also adore leopard print flats like this.I'm following on GFC now and look forward to reading more! :)Lauren @ http://www.stylelixir.com

November 13, 2012 / 2:05 pm

Thanks, Lauren!! I feel like I wear those leopard flats with everything! I am obsessed!!