Gameday Pattern Mixer

So I got to attend yesterday’s Baltimore Ravens football game with my husband. We had a great tailgate before with some great friends. Loved it!

I am always torn as to what to wear to sporting events, because typically I don’t have sports teams gear or anything. Especially for the Ravens (I am a Steelers fan!)! I am ssooooo not one of those chicks that gets all dolled up like they are heading out for the night, but I will most definitely not just throw on jeans and a hoodie and go.

Fashionably comfy is the way I like to go! Not to mention I was able to mix patterns which I have been loving to do lately. The orange and paisly in the scarf I think compliments the navy blue stripes perfectly. Don’t be afraid to mix and match patterns in your closet….what you think might not work just might.

Outfit Details

Jeans: Gap Skinnies (here)

Shirt: Old Navy (old)

Scarf: Gap (old)

Jacket: H & M

Purse: Francesca’s Collections (here)

Shoes: Tory Burch (Old, similar here)

Bracelet: Stella and Dot (here)

1. Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To}
    November 12, 2012 / 8:55 pm

Okay….so I have to make a conscious decision to NOT put on my favorite navy striped top each and every day. It seems to make every outfit better when I have it on!Sheaffer 🙂

November 13, 2012 / 7:07 pm

Isn't it amazing how much it goes with? I love it!

2. Jen
    November 13, 2012 / 2:16 am

Hi! Visiting from the YOLO Monday link up! Love this outfit…I'm slowly getting more daring with pattern mixing, don't know why I always second guess it! This looks so great together!Jen

November 13, 2012 / 7:08 pm

Thank you! Def try it out…don't second guess 🙂

November 13, 2012 / 2:44 am

Ok, I'm obsessed with that jacket…is it recent??xo,lindsayjeveryday.blogspot.com

November 13, 2012 / 7:09 pm

No it isn't 🙁 Its really old! Check out Old Navy…I would check out H & M too.

4. Emily
    November 13, 2012 / 3:00 pm

Followed you here from #YOLO link up! I love your cuff bracelet – finding that Stella & Dot catches my eye pretty frequently these days…Have a great week!

November 13, 2012 / 7:11 pm

Thanks! I am obsessed with Stella and Dot- thats why I became a stylist…it was getting too expensive! If you ever need anything let me know! 🙂 Thanks for stopping by!

5. SEL
    November 13, 2012 / 3:51 pm

You look so cute! I love the striped shirt.Newest follower from the blog hop! Swing by if you can.xoSELgrowinglaughingandlovinginlife.blogspot.com

November 13, 2012 / 7:13 pm

Thank you!! Heading over your way now!

6. Jasmine HellogmSunshine
    November 13, 2012 / 9:38 pm

Following you from the Blog hop! I love that you went to Ravens Game! It was such a great game wasn't it?! Stop by if you can.

7. THE mom
    November 14, 2012 / 1:01 am

I am digging that scarf! Fashionably comfortable is the only way to be while tailgating :-)I just recently tailgated a Longhorns game and there was this chick in stilettos…she was miserable after 20 minutes!!!I'm your newest follower from the GFC blog hop. Nice to "meet" you!Nicolehttp://theboyslockerroom.blogspot.com

8. Head to Toe Chic
    November 14, 2012 / 4:34 am

I love the pattern mixing! Your scarf is gorgeous!xo,Angelaheadtotoechic.blogspot.com

9. Noel Bressler
    November 27, 2012 / 2:53 am

Love love love the mixed prints! I've been trying out the look every chance I can get this fall! I have a confession, I am that girl who wears heels to sporting events unless it's the New York Rangers hockey game…then I am all decked out in jersey! highheeledmama.com