Chevron and Leopard Mixer

I’ve worn this outfit before, just haven’t documented it (except on Instagram…follow me: mommyinheels). I love when I find an outfit that I love. It quickly turns into one of my go-to’s.

What I especially love about it is the mix of chevron and leopard. Who would have thought it would go so well together?

OUTFIT DETAILS:

Vest: Old Navy (khaki only left)

Top: Francesca’s ( similar )

Jeans: Gap

Shoes: Target (old)

Watch: La Mer for Target (currently unavailable online-only in stores)

Purple/Orange Hair Gummies: Courtesy of my daughter 🙂

Bracelets: Stella and Dot, Charlotte Russe

Necklace: Stella and Dot

And last but not least….a little laughter

Mocking my husband. He is such a diva behind the camera. I so need to get myself a tri-pod.

Go check out your closet! What patterns do you love to mix together?

Linking up today with The Pleated Poppy and Because Shanna Said So!

1. smk053078
    December 19, 2012 / 3:46 pm

I love anything chevron and leopard…these two def go hand in hand!!!! This style is rockin', lady!!! Thanks for linking up and have a great rest of the week!!!

2. Sarah
    December 19, 2012 / 4:08 pm

LOVE this combo! I would have never thought to wear that vest with the chevron but I LOVE it!!

3. Elegance Personified
    December 19, 2012 / 7:44 pm

You look beautiful: casual-chic if I would best describe it. I love your chevron blouse and you got a little pattern-mixing between that & your leopard flats. As always your jewelry is beautiful, especially your necklace. And I want to add a Military Vest to my closet, soon. =)Hope you stop by my blog and follow me. Thank you. =)

4. Sippy Cups and Pearls
    December 19, 2012 / 8:03 pm

love this outfit! and loving your blog! just found you from Shanna's blog on the Random Wednesday link up! excited to be following along! I had no idea Chevron and Leopard could look so good together…see, I need someone like you to tell me that! I'm working on my fashion a tid bit. hahaha.

5. Priscila@mommode
    December 19, 2012 / 8:35 pm

Love how you did leopard as a neutral here. So cute!!!

6. Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To}
    December 19, 2012 / 10:46 pm

Great shirt! And I love the way you styled the whole outfit!

7. kateprs
    December 20, 2012 / 3:10 am

I love this outfit! I really hope Old Navy re-releases the vest in olive again! Kate @ A Journey in Style

December 20, 2012 / 4:32 am

Leopard goes with everything! Love the chevron print too.~JessicaJeans and a Teacup

9. Kristine -Heart Shaped Sweat
    December 20, 2012 / 5:55 am

Love the chevron and color you chose!Spotted a similiar watch to yours at Target while Christmas Shopping…thanks for the reminder that I should go back and get for me-self! Found you through WIWW, looking forward to following along!

10. Chioma
    December 20, 2012 / 6:32 am

oooh! i love the layering and mixing prints, very cute!Chioma C's Evolution of Style

11. Holly
    December 20, 2012 / 7:11 pm

I am going to need to purchase a chevron shirt like yours it is the pop of color I need and so darn fun!!