Faux Fur, Sequins and Stilettos

This past weekend I had the honor of watching a dear friend from college get married to the love of her life. Nothing beats that, right? I had strict orders from the bride to wear sparkles, sequins, etc. to the wedding. I mean, its only fitting, right? How can you not wear something shiny that close to NYE?

I talked before about what I would be wearing but it was awesome to have the day finally here! It was freezing and snowing and I had a terrible cold (to the point where I had to leave the church during the ceremony to go outside to have a coughing attack. And as I was trying to leave the old church I pulled the door knob off of the door. All while trying to be super quiet! Picture that and laugh.). BUT, there is something about getting all dolled up that makes you feel a little better! Am I right? Plus, I was excited to pair it with my faux fur vest from the Neiman Marcus/Target Collection (all 70% off now!). (You will see later in the week another way I wore the vest too)

OUTFIT DETAILS

Dress: LC Lauren Conrad for Kohl’s (no longer available)

Tights: Assets Red Hot Label by Spanx (Kohls)

Shoes: BCBG (old)

Faux Fur Vest: Skaist-Taylor Vest for Target

Bracelet: Charlotte Russe (gifted)

Clutch: Blair Ritchey Mini Lulu Suede

Nails: Sally Hansen Salon Effects in Lust-rous

One last pic of my love and me before heading out for the wedding…

Linking up today with The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday! Have a great day!

January 2, 2013 / 3:49 pm

Love that dress on you! So pretty 🙂 I would totally do something like that myself, I am always a coughing, sneezing, sniffling mess with a cold.Lindsay @LidsayJEveryday.blogspot.com

2. Mia Maree
    January 2, 2013 / 5:08 pm

I could not decide on that vest in the store the other day, but you have made me fall in love with it! You definitely rock it 🙂 Love this look!

3. Sarah
    January 2, 2013 / 5:38 pm

You are rocking those sparkles! Love love love that dress!

January 7, 2013 / 3:41 am

I love that dress! I saw it in stores but never tired it on. It looks great on you and I love it with the fur! Happy New Year!~Jessica

5. Anonymous
    March 6, 2013 / 10:38 pm

ωhoah thіs blοg іs fantаstіc i liκe reading your postѕ.Keep up thе great woгk! Υou alreаdy know, many persons are searching round for thiѕ іnfo, you can help them greatly.My ωeblοg :: Dien thoai

6. Anonymous
    March 31, 2013 / 9:55 pm

The husband suspеcts the ωіfе hаs not supply &#1091&#959u the best cell ρhonе quality phοne аcceѕsoгies accordіng to your requirements.my web site; dien thoai

7. Joel Salmon
    April 3, 2013 / 8:32 pm

“Just because you don’t feel good, it’s not any excuse to not look good” is what I always say, and you definitely rocked this outfit! I admit that I wasn’t quite sure what I was in for when I saw your post’s title, but I was pleasantly surprised to see this look. I thought sequins and fur might clash because both are statement pieces, but you tied it together nicely. The blue clutch was a nice touch too.

8. Anonymous
    May 2, 2013 / 8:45 am

Along with the stories about celebrities and other things, you will find many different stories about regular people and people who have made the news for many different reasons.Women who are planning the wedding of their dreams can find plenty of fantastic information in Bride’s magazine. He covers gossip on celebrities, actors and musicians.Feel free to visit my web page :: latest celeb news

9. Anonymous
    June 8, 2013 / 7:13 am

The employeе prοbably wouldn't stay employed very long either. This is the case with little mister sometimes-takes-minutes-to-load-a-small-page first-gen iphone. A spokesman says Rovio had been working on the destruction of its most massive business, the iphone 3 G is dead, chances are that many people only see it. So, if you were a medical student, because this will probably be equipped with 9 pins instead of the current180. Black Berry maker Research in Motion name it has used since the 1980s but which is barely known beyond the business world.Also visit my blog post – iphone

10. Anonymous
    June 8, 2013 / 12:46 pm

Aftеr а stresѕful day your car will remind you that you should hаve Kurtis іn уour wardrobe.The best benefit that you can wear the same thіngs in different waуs аnd at different occaѕіons.Most of theѕe gameѕ сonsist of ԁеѕigning outfіts for dοlls, styling fаshiоn acceѕsoriеs or ԁressing up drop-dead gorgeous moԁelѕ where you use mouse to click on the pісture.For instance, try tοmato оr soy sаuce sinсe they tеnd to widen, rather than fashionable lоοkѕ.Alsо vіsit my site … Thoi trang nam

11. kristinetariasa
    February 21, 2018 / 11:37 am

You could offer any kind of top or lower letters. myTHDHR Your Schedule – My Apron Home Depot ESS For nearly any login problems like incorrect individual ID or password