My “In Need of Sleep” Outfit

Oh my gosh you guys…I need sleep. Need. Sleep. My youngest, now 6 months is such an awful sleeper. Last night for instance, I believe my husband and I were awake more than we were asleep. Charlotte…I love  you but for goodness sake please, please sleep!! At this point, we are trying everything. Everything. Lights on. Lights off. Blanket. No Blanket. Music. No music. Door open. Door closed. Everything.

I know I have said in the past that when you feel kind of crappy or just downright lousy that its always good to get all dolled up. It makes you feel better and gives you a little extra kick in your step. At least that’s my theory.

But today? Today was just a tired, I don’t feel like putting in the effort to get super dolled up day! Perfect day for sneaks, worn in jeans, a t-shirt and comfy cardi. Cute comfort all day long!!

Also, I am obsessed with this cardigan. Obsessed. Its from Target (like most things I own). I love their boyfriend cardi’s but this one is a little different because it is vintage wash which gives it a more worn in look and feel. To me that translates to more comfortable!

Outfit Details:

Shirt: Old Navy

Cardi: Target

Jeans: Gap

Shoes: Target

Bracelets: Stella and Dot

Linking up today with The Pleated Poppy, Shanna, and Lauren

March 20, 2013 / 1:03 pm

For no sleep you still look great! Sometimes it just feels good to be

2. Amy Bennett
    March 20, 2013 / 1:57 pm

Love! I love t-shirts and I love cardigans…great look!

3. Amanda @ Eloquent English
    March 20, 2013 / 3:53 pm

I dread not being able to sleep. We don't have kids yet, but that part kinda scares me! AH! Hope you catch up soon. =/ Maybe you need an all night sitter.xoxoA-Today's Post: Ella Lane Giveaway

4. Rare Nonsense
    March 20, 2013 / 8:15 pm

Ugh! I remember those days and they were tough! I hope you get some sleep soon! I being a target lover myself, must share that they have new white with hot pink converse onestars now. So cute!!

5. Callie
    March 20, 2013 / 9:03 pm

Hey, I love this outfit!! This is totally something I'd wear on an everyday basis. Cute, comfy, and casual. =) You totally rock this look!!!

6. Melissa Nichols
    March 21, 2013 / 2:56 am

I know this might sound weird but can you tell me what size you are? sometimes places like kiki la rue will say the size of the model so you can get a feel for what it looks like on certain body types so you can know before purchasing things online. If you don't feel comfortable putting it on here you can email me at or if you don't want to at all, I understand!

7. Anonymous
    March 21, 2013 / 4:40 am

I believe what you published was actually very reaѕonablе.Ηoweѵer, think about this, supροѕe you added a little information? I am not sayіng уour information iѕ not solid., but suрpose you addеd sοmething to maybе grаb people's attention? I mean "My "In Need of Sleep" Outfit" is a little boring. You might glance at Yahoo's front page and wаtch how they cгeate article titles to get рeoρle іntеresteԁ. You might aԁd а related viԁeo oг а relаteԁ рiсture oг twо to grab гeaders excіted about everything've got to say. Just my opinion, it might make your posts a little bit more interesting.Feel free to surf to my blog … Chemietoilette

8. Kristen
    March 21, 2013 / 4:09 pm

Just found your blog! Love it! You are adorable. 🙂

March 21, 2013 / 11:03 pm

I sleep so much that I don't think I'll be able to handle kids that don't sleep! Hope tonight is better! I've been wearing my casual, ripped jeans outfits this week even though I have no excuse!~JessicaJeans and a Teacup