Pop of Spring Color

I am in love with this green blazer. In love! As soon as I saw it I knew I had to have it. And maybe also the yellow one. Its the perfect addition to any woman’s closet. Although the color is so bright it can be so versatile! Its the perfect pop of color!

I wore this outfit the other day and had every intention of getting pictures for the blog, but then a little something called life got in the way and before I knew it, the day was done and it was time to get into comfy clothes (translation: it was about 4:00 in the afternoon and I didn’t have to work that night so into sweatpants I went!). I did get some pics on my phone-for Instagram (which never made it on there either!) of course….so here they are at least!

Here are the specific details of the ensemble. I am so looking forward to wearing the blazer this spring.

Green Blazer

Outfit Details:

Blazer: Gap

Jeans: Old Navy

Necklace: Stella and Dot

Shoes: Target (similar)

Bracelets: Stella and Dot

Isn’t the color just perfect? I can’t wait to wear the yellow one as well…the outfit planning has already started!

Happy Friday and have a great weekend everyone!

1. Mags Pomichowski
    March 22, 2013 / 3:07 pm

Love all the Stella & Dot, I am having an online trunk show currently.xoxoMagshttp://magsmind22.blogspot.com

March 22, 2013 / 4:44 pm

Love all the color and the jewels, gorgeous!LindsayLindsayJEveryday.blogspot.com

3. Anonymous
    March 22, 2013 / 7:03 pm

Τurn on a flouгed surfacе and kneаd for 10 minutеѕ, adding moгe flour аs needed. Laуer bottom with as muсh οг аѕ littlе pizza ѕаuсe аѕ you like.Ѕοmеtimes the pizza slісe seller ωill plаce your prеciоus pοrtion insіde of а triangle-shaρeԁ cardbοard containeг, smile, thеn wave you оn уоur merrу wаy.Feel frее tο ѵіsit mу blog – pizza stone

March 23, 2013 / 1:17 am

Love that color green! It's perfect for spring! And of course, love all the Stella and Dot jewels!~JessicaJeans and a Teacup

5. Callie
    March 27, 2013 / 12:30 am

Love your necklace! You're outfit is amazing!~Calliewww.creationsbycallie.com

6. Ana from Sweet Serendipity
    March 27, 2013 / 4:40 am

Gorgeous color in that cute outfit of yours!!

7. Karen Curtis
    April 1, 2013 / 3:29 am

I love all of the color. This is a perfect transition to Spring look!-Karenwww.yourstylistkaren.com

8. laurabeth1976
    April 30, 2013 / 4:47 am

This outfit is beautiful. I love all the colors. I bought something similar at Burlington the other day. They have such great deals there.