How to Style: Blush Jeans

Like I said yesterday, this past weekend was my daughter’s 5th birthday party. It was a good time. It looked like Rapunzel threw up everywhere, but a great time 🙂 Obviously I wanted to look put together but comfy. I knew my blush jeans were the way to go, and since its getting warmer again, I thought it was the perfect time to break out my denim vest from Old Navy (they are back in stores now, so if you missed out last spring/summer, now is your chance to get it!)

Details:

Denim Vest: Old Navy (available in stores)

Jeans: Target

Shirt: Old Navy

Shoes: Old Navy

Necklace: Target (old)

I put together a couple of other options for these jeans. They are so comfortable and the color is perfect for the season!

Chambray and Blush

Details:

Shirt: AE

Jeans: Target

Shoes: Toms

Purse: Styles for Less

Dressy Blush Jeans

Details:
Jeans: Target
Shirt: Old Navy
Shoes: Aldo via Piperlime
Blazer: H & M
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff

Have a great day everyone!

Linking up today with Lauren for Style Sessions!

signature

April 16, 2013 / 3:22 pm

I love blush anything right now, so feminine and pretty. The second photo of you is so cute, you look so happy haha!LindsayLindsayJEveryday.blogspot.com

April 18, 2013 / 1:58 pm

Aw thank you! I believe my husband was saying something inappropriately funny. He usually does when taking my blog pics! Hahaha! I hope you are feeling well!!

2. Sandy a la Mode
    April 16, 2013 / 4:01 pm

you styled blush jeans soo well! i need a pair!xo,SandySandy a la Mode

3. Kiki
    April 16, 2013 / 6:13 pm

You looked great!!love the way you styled them!! i love the blush colored jeans, i might have to pick up a pair!!XO

April 18, 2013 / 1:58 pm

Thank you! You will love them if you get them!!

4. Mags Pomichowski
    April 16, 2013 / 6:24 pm

Cute, I love the lace toms.xoxoMagshttp://magsmind22.blogspot.com

April 18, 2013 / 1:58 pm

Me too…they are on my wish list!!

5. Shill ShillCat
    April 17, 2013 / 6:36 pm

Amazing outfit!Gorgeous!www.be-youtifull.comjewelry giveaway on my blog

6. Nikki
    April 20, 2013 / 1:55 pm

Those blush jeans are so pretty! I love anything in the pastel color scheme right now. But your jean vest is so fun! I thrifted mine last fall and it's so fun pairing it with different outfits! Found you via the Style Elixir linkup! :)xoxo,Nikki at http://www.bedazzlesafterdark.com

7. addiemosley
    December 2, 2017 / 10:13 am

The value gameguardian is yet another video game hacking application Is Game Guardian Safe? – The Best Game Modifier App like SBMan Game Cyberpunk and also Game Killer also work in similarly.

8. amybtarnet
    January 9, 2018 / 11:42 am

People around the world mostly make use of kingroot on their PC to root their phones. Kingroot APK how you install any app game on your phone from Google play.