1. Well if these aren't meant for a dog owner, then I don't know who they are meant for. I can't tell you how many times I am walking out the door and my dog rubs against me. Or I get to work and realize I am covered in dog hair. I never have a lint roller on me- they are too bulky. These Hollywood Lint Removing Sheets are the best!
2. This gold hue (Essie Rock at the Top) is a perfect touch for the holiday season. I certainly didn't need it when I bought it, but I couldn't resist. I use it as a topcoat for an accent nail, which is usually my ring fingers!
3. I am far from perfect when it comes to doing my makeup. I am constantly messing up my mascara, smudging my eyeliner where I don't want it to be smudged. These Hollywood Makeup Corrector swabs are great for those little mess ups that I frequently have!
4. I have been pretty lucky to have decent teeth my whole life. I had braces in jr. high, but other than that they aren't too shabby. I have noticed them yellowing over the last couple of years, which grosses me out and makes me feel dirty just to even think about it. This Smile Brilliant teeth whitening kit has been awesome! (more on this in a bit!)
5. L'Oreal Colour Riche Extraordinaire is one of my favorites. I wear Plum Adagio a good bit- its a little bold for me, so I tend to blot after I apply. But the end result is the bold, but not so bold look that I want!
6. You all know I am a fan of Not Your Mothers Dry Shampoo- can't recommend it enough. I recently started using their She's a Tease Volumizing Hairspray. Yeah, I like to use it to hold my curls, but I really love to use it at my roots for a little umph! And the hold it gives isn't too much that it makes my hair feel stiff. Just enough to hold the curls!
7. Maybelline Sculpting Brow Mascara is something that is still a little foreign to me! Yes, I am a 32 year old woman and I have just started to care about my brows. Weird? I don't know. But this is something that has been easy for me to sort of ease into my beauty routine.
What I like about all of those is they are affordable and easing to add into your daily beauty routine!!!
Now....on to the awesome giveaway!!! Like I said before, I have always had pretty decent teeth, but I feel as though they've sort of yellowed with age. I was obviously excited to give Smile Brilliant a try. It is definitely a process, more than just putting a strip on your teeth, but the end result is worth it and longer lasting than just using a whitening strip.
The reason I say it is more of a process than using something like strips is that you have to create a mold of your teeth (and do it carefully...luckily they send you extra for your mold in case you mess up, like I did!). You mail it back to them in order to create your whitening trays, then they send those back to you, fitting perfectly to your teeth!
In you kit you also syringes of the Teeth Whitening Gel and Desensitizing Gel. I highly recommend using the desensitizing gel. The gel temporarily seals micro-fractures and pores in your tooth's enamel. This eliminates the opportunity for teeth whitening gel to penetrate into the more sensitive dentin beneath your enamel. The first time I tried the whitening gel I didn't use the desensitizing gel and it was uncomfortable. From that point on I used it each time before the whitening and I had no problem at all!
Smile Brilliant is kind enough to giveaway one of their Teeth Whitening kits (with the desensitizing gel) worth over $100! Best of luck to you!!!
a Rafflecopter giveaway