I wanted to share with you all my most recent beauty roundup. Products that I have loved to add to my beauty routine over the last month or so! You can tell it is winter, because all (but one) of my picks are moisturizing!
1. Neautrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair: I know, it stinks that I am already at the point in my life where I need to be worried about wrinkles, but such is life! This goes on really lightly and has a great smell to it as well. I use this in the evening. So far so good!!
2. Farmhouse Fresh Honey Heel Glaze: I have dry feet (saying that makes me want to cringe), and it gets worse in the winter, for obvious reasons. I am always trying to find different things to help moisturize them. I found this awesome glaze at Sunrise Soap, a shop down the block from mine. I LOVE it. It smells delicious, goes on so smooth and works really well. My feet still have a long way to go, but I definitely see an improvement. You can purchase it at Sunrise Soap Company (on Beaver St in downtown York), or contact them to purchase. It is SO worth it.
3. Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Eye Cream: I don't have terrible wrinkles around my eyes (crows feet), but I do notice that the skin under my eyes is a little looser. I am hoping this tightens it up a bit. It goes on light, and a little bit goes a long way, which is nice. Makes me feel like I am getting my money's worth!
4. Sunrise Soap Company Foot Scrub: I have used this in the past, and just got my hands on some more recently. I love to use this in the shower about every other day. Like I said before, I have dry feet (barf), so this just helps get all of the dead skin off. And it smells delicious!! Plus, if you live locally here and take back your empty container, you will get a dollar off your next round of foot scrub!
5. Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Serum: I use this in the morning. This is supposed to help brighten your skin (which I need more than any help with wrinkles) and reduce fine lines and wrinkles. I would say I am more at the "fine lines" moment in my life-my forehead has quite a few that I am hoping to diminish! This serum is also a really great makeup primer, so it serves double duty. I am hoping combining this with the eye cream and the evening face cream will help prevent, or at least slow down the fine lines from turning into wrinkles!
6. Glory Boon Mineral Eye Shadow: I love Glory Boon products. I love that she makes them 100% cruelty free and paraben free. I had purchased some of her eye shadow for my store, but was totally greedy and kept one for myself! It goes on smooth and lasts all day. My color (Chocolate Tart) is matte, so I like to use it as eye shadow too!
Hope you all have a great weekend...treat yourself to some new beauty products to help you get through this cold winter! Your skin will thank you, that's for sure!