As a Brand Ambassador, this post was sponsored by Neutrogena. Although provided with the products all thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.
One of the things I love with the start of a new year is new products! Everyone seems to come out with new and improved products, or completely new products all together! It never fails either- I am always so intrigued, especially with new beauty products.
I always like to try new things and add them to my beauty routine- some every day and some as a treat to myself!
Neutrogena has recently launched several new products, because it's a New Year New Neutrogena (#NewYearNewNeutrogena), and all of these products are available at Target! Another great reason for why I need to go to Target..."I need more facewash, honey!"
I will give you a breakdown of their new products as well as tell you which ones are my absolute favorite. Neutrogena is also kind enough to partner with Target to give away two $25 Target gift cards as well as some of my favorites from their new line!
NEUTROGENA® CoolDry Sport Sunscreen:
This new sunscreen has new durable protection that holds through your outdoor activities (I guess not everyone likes to just lay by the pool on warm days?!). This sunscreen will also not leave a greasy/sticky feeling. It also has a new MICROMESH™ technology that is clinically proven to allow perspiration and moisture to pass through the sunscreen without compromising any of the SPF strength. Because it allows you to sweat naturally, it leaves your skin feeling cool. From what I tested, it didn't seem too greasy at all. I will be taking this with me when I head out to LA in March- hiking is on my agenda so this will come in handy!
NEUTROGENA® HYDRO BOOST®: This collection is made up of lightweight products that hydrate and smooth the skin. It absorbs quickly to the skin without leaving it oily or greasy. The he Progressive Release System formula includes Glycerin & Olive Extract, and Purified Hyaluronic Acid. Naturally found in the skin, hydrating hyaluronic acid acts as a sponge for dry skin cells, moisturizing with up to 1,000 times its weight in water, resulting in more supple and smooth skin.
· Hydro Boost® Water Gel instantly quenches dry skin and keeps it looking smooth, supple and hydrated. The unique water gel formula absorbs quickly, like a gel, but has the long-lasting, intense moisturizing power of a cream. It boosts skin's hydration level and locks it in all day. I really liked this a lot. It absorbed pretty quickly, and I didn't need to use a lot of it, which is nice. I feel like I get my money's worth- a little bit goes a long way.
· This is similar to the above, but for extra dry skin. Fortunately for me, I don't have super dry skin, so I can just stick with the basic. If you do have dry skin, especially this time of year, then this is for you.
· Hydro Boost® Gel-Cream for Eyes quenches and keeps the eye area looking smooth and hydrated. It has the same water-gel cream formula as the Hydro Boost Water Gel, so it absorbs the same, like a gel, but has the intensity of a cream. I have been using this after I apply the gel to my face. I like the way it feels when I apply it, and it seems to absorb pretty quickly. This is definitely one of my favorites, as I consider my under eye area one of my problem areas.
· Moisturizing is necessary to keep skin smooth and healthy looking-that is a no brainer. The non-greasy, water-based formula of this moisturizer is non-comedogenic, which means it won’t clog pores and it fights acne! It has a delicious grapefruit scent. It has .5% salicylic acid to help fight acne!
· A revolutionary anti-aging eye cream that not only instantly wakes up fatigued eyes but is also clinically proven to start improving the appearance of dark circles in just one week. It is formulated with their exclusive Accelerated Brightening Complex. This eye cream diffuses the look of dark circles while light reflecting minerals brighten under eye shadows. I think this is, hands down, my favorite. They had me at "dark circle repair" though. I have terrible dark circles, so this is something that I am anxious to keep using. I love it though- I am not talking dramatic "oh my gosh you look amazing results, but enough for me to notice. I also like the light reflecting minerals in it. You can definitely tell when I have it on. This is usually the last thing I put on before I apply my concealer.
· NEUTROGENA® Naturals Purifying Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes are more effective than other ‘green’ wipes and just as effective as the #1 makeup remover wipe on the market. Using just one towelette removes 99% of makeup, which I do notice. It is formulated with 97% naturally-derived, pure ingredients without any harsh chemical sulfates phthalates or parabens. It even removes water proof mascara, which we all know is so hard to get rid of! Also, just a fun fact, those that switch from using traditional water face washing can save up to 1,500 gallons of water each year, per user. Pretty cool, huh? I really like these- I already use Neutrogena's makeup remover towelettes, so adding these was pretty natural to me. I can get pretty lazy at bed time and forego face washing (I know...not good for me), but using the towelettes is something that is a little more up my alley. So much easier and quicker! I do find that I use every last square inch of it to get my makeup off!
· It is maximum strength (10%) Benzoyl Peroxide that helps fight the key signs of even stubborn acne. It is formulated with the #1 Dermatologist recommended non-prescription acne ingredient. After using it for just one day, you are to see a difference, and after one week, clearer skin. This specific collection is meant to treat large acne, so if that is your dilemma, then this is for you.
NEUTROGENA® Nourishing Long Wear Eye Shadow + Built-In Primer
· Built-in primer prevents fading and creasing, with 12 hours of wear! These shadows are formulated with vitamins and conditioners for the delicate skin around the eye area. It comes in six different shades. Love, love, love these eye shadows. I can't say enough good things about them. As much as I love makeup, and have been using it/playing around with it for years, it can be overwhelming (at least to me) when you have a palette with several different colors. I would be lying if I said I don't use the diagram on the back to help me apply! Some days, I swipe just one color on, because of time constraints, but most days I use all four colors. I apply it light enough that it is perfect for my daytime look, but I could easily apply more for a more dramatic look.
NEUTROGENA® Healthy Skin Boosters
Healthy Skin Boosters Facial Cleanser
· This has a rich, cushioning formula that doesn't over dry your skin. It is formulated with antioxidants, Vitamin E and white tea to keep the skin looking/feeling healthy. The skin booster is clinically proven to boost three signs of healthy looking skin: softness, evenness and radiance.
Healthy Skin Boosters Daily Scrub
· This is a foaming formula with skin-polishing ingredients that gently exfoliates skin without over-drying. It is also formulated with antioxidants, Vitamine E and white team just like the facial cleanser.
Although I love all of the products and Neutrogena's line, my absolute favorites have got to be the Hydro Boost Gel, the Hydro Boost Eye Cream, the Rapid Dark Circle Repair and the eye shadows (the Cocoa Mauve has been my go-to, which is what I am wearing above)! Oh and the makeup remover towelettes too. They all seem to work the best with my particular skin needs/issues and are super easy to add into my daily routine.
Enter below for a chance to win one of two $25 Target gift cards as well as some of my favorite new items from Neutrogena!a Rafflecopter giveaway