With the change of seasons typically comes more and more things on my ‘want’ list. Do I actually need all of these things? Never! But whats the fun of a new season without updating your closet? Take a look at some of my spring wants! Happy shopping! (the items in this image are shoppable)
1. BaubleBar Quinn Bracelet Set: Every spring/summer I always tell myself that I am going to get a super fun, colorful bracelet set, and I never do. I never seem to find a set that I like, but I love these! I feel like they would go with so much!
2. American Eagle Tomgirl Shorts: Every year I search for a pair of denim shorts that don’t make me look like a Mom, but don’t leave me with my goodies hanging out for the whole world to see. I usually find a good pair at American Eagle. I tend to size up so they are a little looser on me, which makes them a little longer. I just ordered these, so I will be sure to report back to you on their fit!
4. Vacation Embroidered Tee: Nothing like a good graphic tee. I am a sucker for these kinds of tops because they can go with anything and can easily be dressed up or down. I love to toss them on for lazy, lay around the house kind of days!
5. Raffia Clutch: I love this clutch! It’s such a fun, spring/summer bag, but will go with so much. It comes in multiple colors but I thought this neutral shade would be perfect as you will get more wear out of it! Could be perfect for all of those spring/summer weddings you may have on your agenda!
6. Nike Free Run: I am in desperate need of a new pair of running shoes. While the light color of these scares me a bit, I absolutely love them. I’ve heard great things about them, so these have been on my radar!
7. Marble Sunglasses: I am a sucker for a new pair of sunglasses, and these are no exception! At $14, you really can’t beat it! Plus they are so adorable!
9. Lucky Stars Baseball Hat: I have really grown quite fond of wearing baseball hats lately. It’s such an easy thing to toss on when you just don’t feel like giving your hair the attention it needs. With that said, I am always on the hunt for other cute hats to add to my collection! This is perfect!
10. Steve Madden Jole Sandals: I have been seeing these sandals here and there, and they have totally grown on me. As a matter of fact, they are in my shopping cart as I type this! I’m kind of trying to talk myself out of buying them, but not trying too hard! They are so adorable-I love the neutral color!
11. Forever21 Sunglasses: I love these because they resemble a more expensive pair that I have been eyeing up (but no way am I spending that much on a pair of sunglasses). With these, I won’t feel as bad if my girls manhandle them, or if I lose them. Plus, they are super cute and totally affordable!