Ok so I am about halfway through the wonderful age of 30…I will be 31 in January, so I am going to do 31. Lets be honest….it gives me a waaayyyy longer amount of time to accomplish all of this!
Link up over at Living in Yellow!! Also check out her awesome blog!
In no particular order
1. Finish decorating my bedroom. I mean, I’ve only lived in this house for a little over 2 years. Why not finish it now???
2. Create something I found on Pinterest, other than a super duper easy recipe.
3. Grow my blog to about 500 followers….rrriiiiigggghhhhttttt. Currently at 28. hahahahaha. This makes me laugh. I think I can, I think I can!
4. Start going to church on a regular basis, not just here and there.
5. Master the art of teasing….hair, that is!. I love a good tease!!!
6. I don’t consider myself a rude person by an means…maybe sarcastic is a good word! I would like to try and be
a lot, a little less sarcastic. I say a little because everyone needs a little sarcasm in their life!
7. Pre baby weight here I come! After delivering this bundle at the end of September, my ass is getting in gear!!!!
8. Go green! I don’t think I am going to drastically change my life around or anything to make my footprint smaller, but I would like to do little things. I mean hey- little things add up, right?
9. Limit myself to soda to one or two days a week instead of every day! I am addicted to fountain Diet Pepsi. I will choose that over anything, anytime of the day! I’d drink that in the am rather than coffee.
10. Get my daughter to eat more! She is 4 years old and eats next to nothing and will try NOTHING new! Is she really my daughter????
11. Explore more in the town I live! I know there has got to be a ton more to do in this place than I actually know it. I’m going to get right on that….soon….
12. Have more date nights with my husband. Even if they are at home, wait till the kids go to bed to cook dinner type date night.
13. Become a more adventerous/better cook. Right now we have about a handful of meals we rotate through each week!
14. Organize my closet.
15. Actually put my laundry away when its done instead of getting what I need, as I need it out of the clean clothes laundry basket.
16. Understand how the hell to work/use Twitter. I know how to tweet. Thats all.
17. Be more patient. Period.
18. Maybe get my own laptop for all of my blogging, so I am not hogging the one I share with my husband. Oh and make it a pink one too 🙂
19. Be more patient. Oh wait…did I say that already? Yeah. I did. Thats how badly I need to work on it!
20. Be more adventerous with my wardrobe. I tend to stick to the same styles, so why not branch out? 30 going on 31 is the perfect age!
21. Visit Ithaca. Again. I’ve been there several times and would love to head back there. After I have the baby of course. What fun is visiting all the wineries if you can’t sample?!!?!?!?!
22. Register and run/walk at least TWO, thats right TWO 5K’s. Just thinking about it gets me pumped!
23. Less time watching TV. But noooooooo!!! Watching awful reality tv makes me feel better about myself!!! Oh well. Guess I will just have to buck up (yes, thats right, buck up) and feel better about myself on. my. own. Boom.
24. Eat healthier. Enough said.
25. Eat less custard. At least not every day. This is hard because I own a custard shop with my husband. I don’t need to have a serving or two of it every day.
26. Build my Stella and Dot business. Just signed on to be a stylist and I hope it sort of takes off. I tried to seel Mary Kay way back in the early 2000’s and I was awful. Bought all this makeup and it just sat. And sat. And sat. Husband was not too happy…ooops! I swear this will not be a waste of time and money like that was! Promise!
27. Less stress! Less stress! My husband is so good at not getting stressed. I could learn a thing or two from him.
28. Be happier! I am, by no means a Debbie Downer or a depressing person. I think we could all add this to our list! Find joy in things you usually don’t!
29. Save more moola.
30. Become a DIY-er. Now if I could just find the time……
31. Manage my time a little better! Maybe then I will be able to become a DIY-er!!!