I had a bit of a hard time choosing the pieces that I wanted to use for this challenge. One of my main thoughts was “will I be able to wear it more than once and/or pair it with something else?”
Also, if you notice, some of the items I chose still have the price tag on them- another reason I am doing this challenge! I have so many articles of clothing in my closet that still have the tags on them yet I continue to shop because “I have nothing to wear!” This challenge is forcing me to make use of what I have and I love it!
Finally, a lot of my pieces are maternity, but I have seen so many similar items that aren’t maternity so you can still find comparable pieces!
Starting from the left:
1. Dress, Motherhood Maternity (comes with a brown belt…added bonus!
2. Yellow Cardigan, Express
3. Tan short sleeve cardigan, Old Navy
4. Denim jacket, Gap
5. Black short sleeve cardigan, Old Navy
6. Navy maxi dress, Motherhood Maternity
7. Black striped dress, Motherhood
8. Black tank maxi dress, Old Navy
1. Coral pants, Gap Maternity
2. Green pants, Motherhood
3. Denim, Motherhood
1. White v neck, Target
2. Brownish/tan, Gap Maternity
3. Orange striped, Gap
4. Navy blue tank, Old Navy Maternity
5. Orange v neck, Target
One of my favorite parts to choose…accessories!
1. Fedora, Target
2. Scarf, Gap
3. Chain necklace, Stella and Dot
4. Coral necklace, Target
5. Watch, Michael Kors (I’m not counting this as I wear it every day!)
6. Gold necklace, Stella and Dot
7. Silver spike bracelet, Stella and Dot
8. Gold hoops, Stella and Dot
9. Silver bangles, Stella and Dot
10. Turquoise necklace, Francesca’s (AMAZING store…visit if you haven’t!)
11. Wood bangle, Charlotte Russe
12. Beaded bracelt set, Stella and Dot
1. Black t-strap, Old Navy
2. Orange sandals, Target
3. Brown sandals, Jessica Simpson
4. Yellow sandals, Gap
All done! Looking back, I think I chose 31….math was never my best subject! Anyway…off to start my challenge!!