30 x 30 Pieces

I had a bit of a hard time choosing the pieces that  I wanted to use for this challenge. One of my main thoughts was “will I be able to wear it more than once and/or pair it with something else?”

Also, if you notice, some of the items I chose still have the price tag on them- another reason I am doing this challenge! I have so many articles of clothing in my closet that still have the tags on them yet I continue to shop because “I have nothing to wear!” This challenge is forcing me to make use of what I have and I love it!

Finally, a lot of my pieces are maternity, but I have seen so many similar items that aren’t maternity so you can still find comparable pieces!

Starting from the left:

1. Dress, Motherhood Maternity (comes with a brown belt…added bonus!
2. Yellow Cardigan, Express

3. Denim, Motherhood

1. White v neck, Target
2. Brownish/tan, Gap Maternity
3. Orange striped, Gap
4. Navy blue tank, Old Navy Maternity
5. Orange v neck, Target

One of my favorite parts to choose…accessories!

1. Fedora, Target
2. Scarf, Gap
3. Chain necklace, Stella and Dot
4. Coral necklace, Target
5. Watch, Michael Kors (I’m not counting this as I wear it every day!)
6. Gold necklace, Stella and Dot
7. Silver spike bracelet, Stella and Dot
8. Gold hoops, Stella and Dot
9. Silver bangles, Stella and Dot
10. Turquoise necklace, Francesca’s (AMAZING store…visit if you haven’t!)
11. Wood bangle, Charlotte Russe
12. Beaded bracelt set, Stella and Dot

Finally, shoes!

1. Black t-strap, Old Navy
2. Orange sandals, Target
3. Brown sandals, Jessica Simpson
4. Yellow sandals, Gap

All done! Looking back, I think I chose 31….math was never my best subject! Anyway…off to start my challenge!!

1. SK
    July 14, 2012 / 3:11 am

I love the 30×30 challenge! Good luck πŸ™‚ Would love to follow each other on here and bloglovin :)sincerelysk.blogspot.comSK

July 14, 2012 / 3:20 pm

I'm a little late in starting it, but so far so good! Will definitely follow you! Thanks for stopping by!! πŸ™‚

2. N|MΞ›RIE
    July 14, 2012 / 12:59 pm

Ugh maternity clothes are the worst! But it looks like you've got some really cute stuff in there! I wish I could've found more/cuter dresses that were ACTUAL maternity clothes, and not just bigger juniors clothes! Thanks so much for linking up for Find + Follow Friday! So nice to meet you! I'm your newest follower on GFC. Sorry you caught us a little late! Hope to see you next time :D-Nicole @ http://meandthem00n.blogspot.com

July 14, 2012 / 3:22 pm

Nice to meet you too! I'm new to this whole blog thing so I'm still learning but LOVING it!!!! πŸ™‚ I'd love to be your newest follower! Stop back soon! Rebecca

3. redrosevintage
    July 15, 2012 / 6:07 am

Love the sandals!New follower via Blog Hop! :)redrose-vintage.blogspot.com

July 15, 2012 / 10:24 pm

Thank you and thanks for stopping by! I'll head over to your blog! Stop back again!

4. Julie Rogers
    July 16, 2012 / 12:49 am

Found you via Me + the Moon! You actually found cute maternity things—isn't it hard?!?! Looking forward to reading more! Come check us out at http://www.thechirpingmoms.com!-Julie

July 16, 2012 / 12:17 pm

Yes it is hard…I had to search high and low sometimes! Thanks for checking out my blog and following me! Rebecca

5. Sarah Beth
    July 16, 2012 / 2:39 am

Found you via Lipgloss and Crayons blog hop! I'm following! I am one of those moms who has let herself go after baby πŸ™ I can wait for you to inspire me and give me ideas to dress this post baby body on a budget. You have such cute style! I'd love it if you checked me out!Sarah @ Our Family of Threewww.woodsfamilyofthree.blogspot.com

6. Rebecca @ Mommy in Heels
    July 16, 2012 / 12:10 pm

Hi Sarah! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Hope you find some good tips and tricks on here πŸ™‚ Have a great day!Rebecca