Linking up with Lauren again this Friday for my high five’s!
1. Rocco. The best dog in the world. He’s always in your face, laying in the way, loud as heck with EVERYTHING he does, but I wouldn’t trade him for the world. He has had so many health problems over the last year and a half so I am so thankful he is still here. Besides, evertime I come home he greets me as though he hasn’t seen me in years. Never thought I would be a dog person (didn’t have one growing up) and never understood why people would get so upset when they would lose a pet. Now I understand. Definitely would be out of commission for several days if anything ever happened to him! Love him!
2. My husband’s “I heart hot moms” t shirt. I bought it as a joke when I was pregnant with our 4 yr old. He still insists on wearing it, but he only wheres it when I am with him, which I think is a good thing! I think if I saw a grown man wearing this shirt by himself I would think he was some kind of pompous jerk! I think its kind of funny, and surprisingly he gets a lot of “I love your shirt, man!” when he wears it. What I also think is funny? Now when he wears it my large, pregnant behind is waddling behind him…so not hot! Hehehehehe. Anyway, it makes me laugh a little when he wear it. Especially because he is typically a pretty shy guy 🙂
3. Charlotte Adele’s nursery is just about ready. We finally converted the toddler bed BACK to a crib and moved our daughter into her new room. Now we just have to wait!
4. My laugh for the week….a snot sucker you use with your mouth? Gross. All I could do was laugh when I saw this. Does anyone even use this?
5. Thunderstorms! We’ve had a good bit over the last few weeks here in PA and I love it! I love, love, love a good thunderstorm!!