Always.Sometimes.Never

Joining another link up today (I know…two posts in ONE day…send me to blogging jail.) with three lovely ladies who seem to share my humor and sarcasm! Check out Brie, Taylor, and Ellen.

Always have an appetite.
Sometimes finish the food on my husband’s plate. How backwards is that?
Never forget to think about what I am going to eat for my next meal, mid bite.

Always hold the door for people when out in public.
Sometimes get a thank you for my over-the-top generosity of holding the door, sometimes don’t.
Never forget to shout YOU’RE WELCOME!!!!!!! to the a-holes who don’t say thank you 🙂

Always worry that when I am showering someone will break into the house to murder/kidnap me.
Sometimes think to myself then, “don’t flatter yourself. not everyone wants to spend that much time with you to kidnap you.”
Never wash my face in the shower without having one eye somewhat opened anticipating the kidnapper/buglar bursting in the bathroom. I know…morbid, right?!?!

Always get what I need to get done while at work (when not waiting on customers).
Sometimes get sidetracked by other things (blogging, online shopping, facebooking, blogging).
Never get what I need to get done while at work because of getting sidetracked.

Always pin the shit out of Pinterest.
Sometimes try the recipes. The easy ones of course.
Never try anything other than the easy recipes. One of these days maybe…really though, who am I kidding? Never going to happen.

There you have it. My always, sometimes, never. I could go on and on and on but really I am not that interesting. Well maybe a little. Just kidding…totally not.

1. Amy Lynn
    August 9, 2012 / 4:41 pm

I LOVE your comment about holding the door open! I ALWAYS make a comment when people don't say thank you. My boyfriend get's mad at me and tells me one day someone will stab me for yelling "YOU'RE WELCOME" back at them! Oops. =)

August 10, 2012 / 1:25 am

I just realized today that I also say "thank you" really loud when someone doesn't hold the door for me. Walking into Panera Bread today a dude just let the door go in my face so of course loudly I said, "oh thanks so much! that was so sweet!" Wow I am a sarcastic person! hehehehehehehehehehe 🙂

2. Teresa Ann
    August 9, 2012 / 5:43 pm

You are hilarious! I do the EXACT same thing in the shower… always worried about noises and always looking for murderers. Have we watched too much television? :)xoxoBlondeCurlss.blogspot.com

August 10, 2012 / 1:22 am

Absolutely. And yet I continue to watch too much. Hello Dateline Mystery on Friday nights!

3. bonbon
    August 9, 2012 / 7:30 pm

BAHAHAHA on the shower comment! Do you feel like that even when you lock your bathroom door? I can understand it though, because it's way freaky having a curtain around you and not being able to see ANYTHING that's going on in the house. Too funny. I just found your blog and I've loved getting to know you better. I'm excited to follow along! new follower :)bonniebonnielouisa.blogspot.com

August 10, 2012 / 1:20 am

No I don't lock my bathroom door because what if I have to get out of there quickly for some reason and I don't have time to unlock it?? These are the weird ass things I think of! hahahaahaha! Thanks for stopping by!!Rebecca

4. this hive.
    August 10, 2012 / 2:46 am

hey there! newest follower to your blog from the linkup :)) thanks so much for joining in on the fun! i always have the same shower/murderer phobia lol too funny!xoxellenthishive.blogspot.com

August 10, 2012 / 7:46 pm

Thanks for stopping by and thanks for hosting the link up…it was fun to do 🙂

5. sophistifunk
    August 10, 2012 / 2:48 am

ugh, i hate rude assholes! it's easy for me to be nice but really hard for me to not be a bitch when someone doesn't return the favor, lol. thanks so much for linking up 🙂 i hope you'll join us again next week!xo briewww.sophistifunkblog.blogspot.com

August 10, 2012 / 7:46 pm

hahahaha….exactly how I am!! 🙂 Will definitely join up again next week!Rebecca

6. Dalayna Dillon
    August 10, 2012 / 4:36 am

Hey girl! Following you via GFC from the Find + Follow Friday link up. Looking forward to keeping up with all that you have going on around here 🙂 I actually have a giveaway starting up this Friday that I would love for you to get in on. Giving away some of my favorite things, I always love to share! You can find me at dalaynadillon.blogspot.com See ya around.

August 10, 2012 / 7:57 pm

Yay! Thanks for stopping! Will head over your way too!Rebecca

7. Kara
    August 10, 2012 / 5:41 pm

You totally are that interesting. And I hear the doorbell ring, the phone ring, the door slam, someone ransack my house, all of that when I am home alone showering. So glad I found you thru this blog hop and excited to be your 51 follower!!Hugs!KaraShawnKaraAndHeidi.blogspot.com

August 10, 2012 / 7:47 pm

Thanks for stopping by!! Glad you did!!Rebecca 🙂

8. Heather Davidson
    August 10, 2012 / 5:45 pm

haha, i love your comment about never trying any of the recipes that aren't easy. i always will pin those and then be like ooooh more than 5 steps…guess i'll just make grilled cheese :)new follower!-heatherhttp://limeandsaltplease.blogspot.com/

August 10, 2012 / 7:49 pm

So true!! Anything with an ingredient I can't pronounce is out! Thanks for stopping and following!Rebecca

9. Stesha
    August 10, 2012 / 5:46 pm

you are so funny about holding the door, I hate it when people dont say thank you, it is so rude! Love your blog :)xxS

August 10, 2012 / 7:53 pm

Its so true! hahahahaha…how hard can it be to say thank you!

10. Ashley @ embracing the everyday
    August 11, 2012 / 10:11 pm

Thinking someone's going to break in while your in the shower = soooo me! I always feel like someone is behind me or something! Oh and not gonna lie…sometimes I think there might be an alien (like the kind from the movie Signs…have you seen it?) wanting to kidnap/kill me, too. Totally irrational, but what can I say? And ditto about Pinterest! 🙂

11. staceyp
    August 14, 2012 / 2:16 am

the shower comment is COMPLETELY correct! i hate when i'm home alone and have to shower because i know THAT will be the time the burglar comes in to kill me…so those showers are the quickest ever!!! you just never know…