Fall Look Book In the Making

Hey ladies (and gents? Yes? No…). I am in the processing of creating a post of my very own fall look book-must haves for the season. Things that every wardrobe should have, and where to get them!

Here is where you come in…..

I have my ideas, like the lovely ikat print, the ever awesome blazer (a staple for me) and of course jewel toned jeggings.

BUT- I am sure there are things I will miss or not include! Thats why I would LOVE your input! I get my ispiration from others, from things I see, read, hear, etc. So there might be something that YOU are considering a must have and I haven’t even thought about it!

So comment away….what are fall must haves that I should include in my look book???

Bring on the fall! I am SO over this heat!!!

1. meganw
    August 21, 2012 / 8:12 pm

Every Wardrobe needs colored pants! I just bought the cutest forest green pair from target. And I'm kinda digging the bright colored blazers!

August 24, 2012 / 10:46 pm

I bought mustard colored jeans from Old Navy that I can't wait to wear…now to just have this baby and lose the baby weight! Colored jeans here I come!!!

2. Tabitha
    August 21, 2012 / 11:55 pm

Cute but sensible boots (can't be chasing a 15-month-old spitfire in heels!). Tunics. And I'm looking forward to any ideas for cute Fall pregnancy clothes! The lack of cuteness is depressing. I did manage to snag a pair of maternity emerald jeggings on sale, but that's about it.

August 24, 2012 / 10:47 pm

Target always has the best riding boots…I have a pair from there that I've worn for the past two fall/winter seasons and LOVE them! I'm thinking leggings and either tunics/flowy sweaters for you (actually just saw a tan maternity, flowy type cardigan at Old Navy last night).

3. Juneli
    August 22, 2012 / 3:12 am

Something burgundy for sure- the moment anyone talks about Fall the fist thing that comes to my mind is burgundy, and now it seems that burgundy is going to be the IT color for this Fall! LoveJuneli from Fashionably Yours

August 24, 2012 / 10:48 pm

I've noticed that too! I've never been one for that color but for some reason I am loving it this year! I am just ready for it to be cool enough outside to wear that color!!