High Five 4 Friday!!

This past week was full of high five worthy events and things!! I am so lucky!

1. My girlfriends threw me a surprise baby shower. Needless to say I was surprised! It was amazing!

We have been friends since our freshman year of college! Over ten years 🙂 I love the progression of our pictures over the years!

Another dear friend for over ten years….so lucky!

One of the two hostesses and Godmother of soon-to-be baby!

My diaper bag by Timi and Leslie. So excited to use it!

My Push Present from my husband. He got it for my blogging but I am having trouble getting blogger to work well on it! Instead….we have a blast with Photobooth!! hahahaha!

4. Three weeks until my due date….I think I can, I think I can, I think I can….

Our daughter’s first day of Pre-K4 was this week. She was so excited. She told me “I’m Purplicious, Mommy!” Love her 🙂

1. Nicholl Vincent
    August 31, 2012 / 1:13 pm

how sweet to have a surprise shower!Happy Friday! Stop by and say hello :)nichollvincent.blogspot.com

September 3, 2012 / 1:36 pm

Thanks for stopping by!! 🙂

2. Sally
    August 31, 2012 / 1:16 pm

She has clearly read that book! What a cutie.

September 3, 2012 / 1:41 pm

Oh yes we have read them all, even saw Pinkslicious the Musical!! Those books are on repeat in our house! Thanks for stopping by!

3. Angela
    August 31, 2012 / 1:27 pm

I absolutely love the diaper bag! I am 7 months preggo and may have to steal that one! I just found your blog at FromMyGreyDesk and have to say I'm loving it. I think we have a lot in common. I too have a daughter who just started preschool and am preggo with our second daughter due in Nov. I would love for you to stop by my new blog and take a look! http://mysillylifeblog.blogspot.com/

September 3, 2012 / 1:37 pm

Congratulations!! I am so excited to use my new bag. I love it because it doesn't actually look like a diaper bag!! Hope your pregnancy has been going well for you!

4. meganw
    August 31, 2012 / 3:03 pm

You have such sweet friends! And seriously, I might just need that diaper bag, I do have a 7month old, so never too late right!? And your daughter is adorable! My 4yr old just started pre-k :'( she is super excited, and I'm still trying to adjust to her growing up! You look amazing for being in your last month!

September 3, 2012 / 1:40 pm

Thank you! And it's never too late to change your diaper bag! Hahahaha….go for it! I cried on my daughters first day of per-k last year, but not this year. It's an adjustment but you get used to it!!

5. Beverly
    August 31, 2012 / 4:04 pm

Your little girl has THE cutest little tulle skirt!!! Congrats on your baby shower… I love when friends just shower us with nothing but their love. It's the best sense of love I can grasp!Found you through the H54F link up!xo, Bev

September 3, 2012 / 1:43 pm

Thank you! Anything tulle that she can twirl in she loves! Thanks for stopping by!!

6. The Smore's
    September 5, 2012 / 1:37 am

she is so cute! and love 'purplicious' hahaha. just stopped by from the blog hop 🙂