Thank you, thank you, thank you to Sarah Beth over at Our Family of Three. She has a great blog, a beauty for a daughter and the craftiness I wish I had! Check her out! I was so excited I was chosen for this! Sometimes you think “does anyone really follow me at all?” and then this happens that reminds you why you do this whole blogging thing, so thank you!!
HERE ARE THE RULES FOR THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD: 1. ADD THE AWARD TO YOUR BLOG. 2. THANK THE PERSON WHO PRESENTED IT TO YOU. 3. LIST SEVEN RANDOM FACTS ABOUT YOURSELF. 4. LIST THE RULES. 5. PASS THE AWARD ONTO SEVEN OTHER BLOGGERS. 6. INFORM EACH BLOGGER THEY HAVE WON BY POSTING A COMMENT ON THEIR BLOG.
1. I want to learn how to beatbox. I think its so awesome and woud be even cooler to do! If I ever had the chance to be on MTV’s Made (does that show even still exist?) I would want to be made into a beatboxer 🙂
2. When I laugh really hard (like a good belly laugh), I get really weak and pretty much become useless. Its like I am laughing so hard my body just becomes limp. According to my husband I can’t laugh and do something else at the same time.
3. I’m not a natural blonde….I highlighted my hair for the first time in tenth grade and never looked back!
4. My best friend is also my cousin. We are one month and eight days apart in age and went to school together. Right now she is a lead singer/performer on a cruise ship for Norwegian Cruise Lines….coolest job ever!
5. It’s a dream of mine to live in NYC… I’ve been visiting there since I was little and instantly fell in love with it! It is, hands down, my favorite place to visit.
6. It’s a pet peeve of mine when someone who isn’t my friend/family calls me “hun.” Like a waitress, or a customer, or especially someone younger than me. Nope, I am not your hun, thanks 🙂
7. I am not one of those moms who puts themselves last. I most certainly don’t put myself first but I do make sure I make time for myself. I am lucky enough to have a husband who is so wonderful and gives me the opportunity to do so. I honestly think if I take time for myself and take care of myself I am a better person and a better mommy/wife! A girl needs her shopping trips, mani’s and pedi’s!!!!!
Ok now I am supposed to pass this award onto seven other bloggers….these are the blogs that I have grown to absolutely love and make it a point to read every day!
No go check out those blogs and see why I love them!
Also linking up today with Molly over at Stilll Being Molly for YOLO Mondays!!