If you didn’t get a chance to check out my Look Book Part I, no need to worry…you can check it out by clicking right here! Ok….right on to part two. First things first:
1. Mens Oxford Shoes. I feel like this look just carries over another season. In my opinion, they were a must have last fall. I was lucky enough to score a gray and a brown pair from Old Navy last year. I just love the look of them. They give your outfit a little bit of edginess but are still feminine! Here are a few faves I found online…
2. Tailored vests. Whats great about these is you can wear them to work or not at work. Perfect for running errands or even a date night possibly. Check these out…
Find out the details of my faves right here
I have a vest or two from previous seasons that I love to pair with a basic white T, jeggings, and a pair of biker boots. So easy, but so cute.
3. Daytime Clutch. Yep, thats right….the daytime clutch. Nope its not an oxymoron. Clutches aren’t just for the evening anymore.
There are so many clutches out there there are big enough for just the essentials you need to get you through the day. Plus, with all of the bold colors available, they can totally amp up an otherwise bland outfit.
These are some gorgeous clutches I found from Blair Ritchey, Asos, and BCBG. Check out where to get all of these fab items here
4. Statement Necklace. This piece of jewlery can…you guessed it! Make a statement (pun most definitely intended).
One thing you should remember though- if you are wearing a statement necklace, the rest of your look should be kepy simple. Makeup, clothes, etc.
You don’t want an overall busy look, and then add a statement necklace on top of it. Talk about overload. Anyway, how about these beautiful pieces…
Necklace details here
5. Colored jeans/jeggings/cords. I don’t really think its any mystery that they are pretty trendy right now. They have been for quite some time, even lasting through the summer months with lighter colors. You really can’t go anywhere without seeing a rainbow of colors!
Be a little bold with your color choices, and think outside of just a basic colored shirt to pair them with. Think color blocking and patterns.
Recap of Part II:
1. Men’s Oxford Shoes
2. Tailored Vests
3. Statement Necklace
4. Daytime Clutch
5. Colored Jeans