Gameday Pattern Mixer

So I got to attend yesterday’s Baltimore Ravens football game with my husband. We had a great tailgate before with some great friends. Loved it!

I am always torn as to what to wear to sporting events, because typically I don’t have sports teams gear or anything. Especially for the Ravens (I am a Steelers fan!)! I am ssooooo not one of those chicks that gets all dolled up like they are heading out for the night, but I will most definitely not just throw on jeans and a hoodie and go.

Fashionably comfy is the way I like to go! Not to mention I was able to mix patterns which I have been loving to do lately. The orange and paisly in the scarf I think compliments the navy blue stripes perfectly. Don’t be afraid to mix and match patterns in your closet….what you think might not work just might.

Outfit Details

Jeans: Gap Skinnies (here)

Shirt: Old Navy (old)

Scarf: Gap (old)

Jacket: H & M

Purse: Francesca’s Collections (here)

Shoes: Tory Burch (Old, similar here)

Bracelet: Stella and Dot (here)

1. Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To}
    November 12, 2012 / 8:55 pm

Okay….so I have to make a conscious decision to NOT put on my favorite navy striped top each and every day. It seems to make every outfit better when I have it on!Sheaffer 🙂

November 13, 2012 / 7:07 pm

Isn't it amazing how much it goes with? I love it!

2. Jen
    November 13, 2012 / 2:16 am

Hi! Visiting from the YOLO Monday link up! Love this outfit…I'm slowly getting more daring with pattern mixing, don't know why I always second guess it! This looks so great together!Jen

November 13, 2012 / 7:08 pm

Thank you! Def try it out…don't second guess 🙂

November 13, 2012 / 2:44 am

Ok, I'm obsessed with that jacket…is it recent??xo,

November 13, 2012 / 7:09 pm

No it isn't 🙁 Its really old! Check out Old Navy…I would check out H & M too.

4. Emily
    November 13, 2012 / 3:00 pm

Followed you here from #YOLO link up! I love your cuff bracelet – finding that Stella & Dot catches my eye pretty frequently these days…Have a great week!

November 13, 2012 / 7:11 pm

Thanks! I am obsessed with Stella and Dot- thats why I became a stylist…it was getting too expensive! If you ever need anything let me know! 🙂 Thanks for stopping by!

5. SEL
    November 13, 2012 / 3:51 pm

You look so cute! I love the striped shirt.Newest follower from the blog hop! Swing by if you

November 13, 2012 / 7:13 pm

Thank you!! Heading over your way now!

6. Jasmine HellogmSunshine
    November 13, 2012 / 9:38 pm

Following you from the Blog hop! I love that you went to Ravens Game! It was such a great game wasn't it?! Stop by if you can.

7. THE mom
    November 14, 2012 / 1:01 am

I am digging that scarf! Fashionably comfortable is the only way to be while tailgating :-)I just recently tailgated a Longhorns game and there was this chick in stilettos…she was miserable after 20 minutes!!!I'm your newest follower from the GFC blog hop. Nice to "meet" you!Nicole

8. Head to Toe Chic
    November 14, 2012 / 4:34 am

I love the pattern mixing! Your scarf is gorgeous!xo,

9. Noel Bressler
    November 27, 2012 / 2:53 am

Love love love the mixed prints! I've been trying out the look every chance I can get this fall! I have a confession, I am that girl who wears heels to sporting events unless it's the New York Rangers hockey game…then I am all decked out in jersey!