I Make It Work

Oh hey bloggers. Happy Wednesday. I think I should turn my blog title into something like “A Thousand + Ways to Wear a Military Jacket, Brown Boots or Black Leggings” because lets face it….it seems to be all I have been wearing lately. Part of (or all of) the reason is because my wardrobe is limited because I gained a tad ton of weight while preggers and nothing fits. Aaaahhh!!!

If I have discovered anything about my love for military jackets though its that they can be worn with anything. Anything. Any.Thing. And so can brown boots. Even if it doesn’t go, I make it work (as the ever so intelligent Tim Gunn says).

Details:

Dress: Francesca’s

Tights: Target

Belt: Old Navy

Boots: Target

Purse: Francesca’s

Jacket: H & M

Necklace: Stella and Dot

Watch: La Mer Collections

Bracelets: Stella and Dot,  Stella and Dot

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy  for What I Wore Wednesday!! Yay!

1. Sheena Rae
    November 28, 2012 / 1:39 pm

I need that dress…like now…and I have that same jacket in khaki!Sheena @ A Girl's Guide to Retail Therapyhttp://sheenaashlock.blogspot.com/

December 5, 2012 / 2:29 pm

Isn't the jacket awesome?!?! I wear it all the time! Too bad I don't have the khaki either!

2. Megan/Brassy Apple
    November 28, 2012 / 2:57 pm

I love a little dress with tights! popped over from wiww

December 5, 2012 / 2:30 pm

Thanks for stopping by! Love your blog!

3. Millie
    November 28, 2012 / 3:29 pm

I looooove your dress. I just discovered Francescas this past weekend and can't get enough!

4. Noel Bressler
    November 28, 2012 / 3:51 pm

Ohhh! I so want that bag! I could fit a million things in there (least of all diapers and wipes…which is what now constitutes a decent bag for me!)…love this outfit. I, too, have been living in my flat cognac boots!highheeledmama.com

November 28, 2012 / 4:09 pm

Love that dress! The colors & print on it are gorgeous together. If it isn't broke (military jacket)- Don't fix it! Work with what you love my dear, because you rock the jacket so well. Every time I see you in an outfit post with the jacket I am reminded of how badly I want one. :)LindsayJEverday.blogspot.com

6. Jessica Windle
    November 28, 2012 / 5:18 pm

I love the military jacket look! It does go with everything! If I had one I would be wearing it all the time too!~JessicaJeans and a Teacup

7. Lindsey A. Turner
    November 28, 2012 / 7:49 pm

Love this outfit! The print on the dress is so gorgeous! I wear my green military jacket all the time!Lindseythriftandshout.blogspot.com

8. the domestic fringe
    November 28, 2012 / 8:03 pm

I love this out. The dress is fabulous and I agree – brown boots and military jackets are very flexible pieces.~FringeGirl

9. Jessica Martin
    November 28, 2012 / 9:05 pm

I love your dress! I think I need to make a trip to Francesca's some time soon!

10. Heather Davidson
    November 30, 2012 / 7:34 pm

The I'd cap that app sounds like so much fun. I'm totally going to download it.

December 5, 2012 / 2:31 pm

You definitely should….I can always rely on it for a good laugh!!