Haven’t done this for quite some time so I thought I would link up with Lauren today!! High Five for Friday!
1. Had a great time at a dear friend’s bachelorette party. Had the best time with my college girls. We’ve been friends for 12 years and we still have just as much fun now as we did when we were younger!
2. Yes. This is me. Yes. That is a bowl cut. And yes, those are little people holding hands painted with stencils on my dress. Stenciled. And yes, those are crushed mini wheats glued to paper. I made that ornament when I was four and now hang it on my Christmas tree every year. And every year I laugh hysterically when I look at it. It made its yearly appearance this week. My Mom tries to tell me my hair cute was the Dorothy Hamill hair cut, but lets be honest…I am a child of the 80s…it was a straight up bowl cut.
Dorothy Hamill haircut/Bowl Cut
3. This would be my 4 year old, Ella. She is exactly like me. Which scares me for when she is a teenager. After she got dressed for school one day this week she said “Mommy, take my picture. Make sure you get my shoes in it.” What a diva 🙂
4. Wore this cute outfit the other day. Loved pairing chevron and leopard together. The only pic I was able to capture of it!
5. My daughter and I are headed to see Mary Poppins this weekend. I am so excited that she is starting to develop an interest and appreciation for the arts just like me. Hopefully it continues and can be something we share together 🙂
Have a great weekend!