Happy Friday! Hopefully you are all looking forward to another long weekend! I most certainly am looking forward to New Year’s Day. My husband and I own our own business and NY Day is one of three days of the year we are closed. Stress free day for us! Yay! Anyway… I am linking up with Lauren for High Five for Friday!
1. First great thing about this week? This outfit…
I personally love this trend. I was so excited when I saw this at Old Navy! I even picked up with sweater with the fox AND the owl. I’ve already worn them, just haven’t documented…I’ll get on that!
2. I am so getting a tripod this weekend for my camera. Can’t wait. My husband refused to take my pics outside because he said it was too cold. Reason # 3456548 I need a tripod!
3. I have a wedding this weekend- check out what I will be wearing here
4. Don’t you just love when you randomly throw an outfit together and it just works? Thats what happened with this outfit. To me, pairing black, gray and white together is classic and I think somewhat refreshing for a wardrobe. Sometimes I get so caught up in mixing so many patterns and colors its good to start at zero with just a black canvas. I like to think it recharges my brain!! Haha
5. Its the weekend! Can’t wait to get all dolled up!
Blazer: Target (old) (similar)
Sweater: Old Navy (sold out in stores and online)
Shoes: Gap (similar)
Bracelet: Tiffanys (no longer available), Stella and Dot
And there you have it! I just loved the pairing of this outfit- like I said…its refreshing to revert to basic black and white. An easy and stylish way to recharge your fashion mind, don’t you think?
Have a great weekend!