Accessorize Two Ways

I have worn this orange-ish blazer before. Plenty of times. Its so comfy and easy to move in (which to me is important. Nothing worse than wearing a blazer that you have a hard time moving in…am I right?).

I paired it again with navy blue, because I just love how well the color compliment each other. Accessories though, including shoes, are what I think make this outfit pull together! I wore it two different ways, just changing shoes and accessories!

Blazer: Charlotte Russe (old)

Top: Target

Jeans: Gap Legging Jeans

Booties: Target

Shoes: Tory Burch

Bracelets: Groop Dealz, Stella and DotStella and Dot

Necklace: Stella and Dot

I look like I am thrilled in this pic, don’t I? Hehehehe

I was dying to get my hands on the new Stella and Dot spring line….have you checked it out yet? The gorgeous green Jolie necklace I am wearing is just as gorgeous in person!!

Also, if you would be so kind as to vote for my blog to be in the top 25 fashion and beauty blogs at Circle of Moms! I am loving what I am doing with this little blog of mine so it would be an honor! You can vote every 24 hours until January 23rd! Vote HERE! Thank you!!

Linking up today with The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday and Shanna for Random Wednesday! Have a great day, all!

January 16, 2013 / 3:25 pm

I am in love with you new S&D necklace, so gorgeous! The green gives the outfit the most beautiful pop of fun color…love it!Lindsay

2. Sar
    January 16, 2013 / 3:26 pm

Oh my gosh, Rebecca, you're adorable. I love that blazer (it pops with your blonde hair!) and you're basically Stephanie's ( twin! Adorable. Just stopping by from blog hopping!-Sar

3. Ashley @TheCreamToMyCoffee
    January 16, 2013 / 4:24 pm

So cute! I LOVE that blazer – it's the perfect "between red and orange" color.

4. kateprs
    January 16, 2013 / 5:47 pm

This outfit is super! I think the blazer would go great with leopard print! Kate @ A Journey in Style

5. Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To}
    January 16, 2013 / 5:58 pm

Love a colored blazer!

6. Whitney
    January 16, 2013 / 8:04 pm

really love the anchor top and your color cute!

7. Jen
    January 17, 2013 / 1:37 am

Visiting from the PP. LOVE the anchor shirt and orange blazer! And the jewelry is just icing on the cake! Love Stella and Dot!

8. Amy Bennett
    January 17, 2013 / 2:41 am

Oh, I just love that color combination!

9. Lauren @ STYLELIXIR
    January 18, 2013 / 2:03 am

Hi Rebecca!SO many cute things in this fashion post!! I love the orange-ish blazer with the navy – it works so well! I agree with you about blazers that are too tight, I hate when you can hardly move your arms. Unfortunately, I've done that a couple of times – but I've now learnt to really move around in the store change room!!And I also have to mention those Tory Burch flats are adorable – as is the Stella and Dot jewelry!! Ok, so it's obvious I love everything about this outfit :)Thanks so much for linking up, I really look forward to seeing you again next Wednesday afternoon for Style Sessions!Lauren