Mascara, New Addictions, and Jewels

Happy Friday everyone! Glad its finally the weekend!! These are some things that have been pretty awesome in my mind lately (the last one being the coolest)…check ’em out!

Number one- its finally Friday. YAY!!! High five for THAT!

Next…the new Stella and Dot spring line is finally here! I am obsessed! As a stylist I was able to purchase some items a little early…this is one piece that is on its way and I am DYING for it to get here. I am already planning my wardrobe around it!

Jolie Necklace

I am now also obsessing over Starbucks Very Berry Hibiscus Refresher. Its low in calories and yep…you guessed it! Refreshing! I am LOVING it!!!!

I have said before how Cover Girl’s Lash Blast Mascara is a must have for me. Has been since 2008. Literally! I randomly try other mascaras (both expensive and not expensive) and I always go back to the Cover Girl! Recently, they came out with a new version of Lash Blast….

Cover Girl Clump Crusher by LashBlast Mascara

I must say…its just as awesome as the original!!!

Lastly, (and the one I am the most excited for!) I have been nominated for the Circle of Moms Top 25 Fashion and Beauty Blogs. If you would be so kind as to take a moment and vote here I would love it! I am beyond excited to be nominated and can only hope and pray I make it to the top 25…how awesome would that be!  Please and thank you in advance.

Honestly, without you readers supporting me it would be a no-go so THANK YOU 🙂

Have a great weekend, gals!

Linking up with Lauren today for High Five for Friday!

1. Kenzie Smith
    January 11, 2013 / 4:21 pm

I've really been wanting to try the new Refreshers from Starbucks, just haven't gotten around to it yet haha. I voted for you! That is so awesome 😀 Good luck!!xoxo

January 11, 2013 / 4:48 pm

Aw thank you!! 🙂 I appreciate it!! And you must try them-there is a lime flavor as well. I may have had four this week already!!

2. Kendra Pahukoa
    January 11, 2013 / 4:49 pm

that jolie necklace is great and the color will be fun to work with. so glad you got one on the way so i can see how you style it.

January 14, 2013 / 2:30 am

It's the color that drew me in! I am hoping its as stunning in person!!

January 11, 2013 / 5:37 pm

That necklace is stunning! I saw another stella & dot stylist with it and fell in love…can't wait to see how you style it :)Yay for the weekend!Lindsay

January 14, 2013 / 2:29 am

I am dying to get it! I really think I may wear it with everything!!

4. Jessica @ Lovely Little Things
    January 12, 2013 / 3:15 pm

Gorgeous necklace! And that Starbucks refresher drink is my go-to when it's hot outside (which is a lot since I live in Florida)! It's so delicious!Congrats on your nomination!xo

January 14, 2013 / 2:27 am

Thanks girl! I just can't get enough of that drink!! I wonder how the lime one is!?

5. Bri
    January 12, 2013 / 11:16 pm

Should I try the Clump Crusher? I've used the original Maybelline Great Lash mascara forever. Is CG really that much better? Now that my hair is short again I really want to go all out with obnoxiously fat eyelashes ;)Also, did you see we got an Ulta in Hanover? DANGER!!!

January 14, 2013 / 2:26 am

Try it! Maybe start out with the original lash blast first! You'll love it! That is dangerous-I ALWAYS spend more money there than I intend to…sort of like target!!

6. Jessica
    January 13, 2013 / 6:11 am

Love that Jolie necklace & I gotta try that mascara!

January 14, 2013 / 2:24 am

You will not be disappointed with the mascara…I swear by it!

January 14, 2013 / 2:23 am

Isn't it great! Can't wait to get it this week! It's supposed to arrive Tuesday!!