Owl Always Love You

…get it?? Haha. I know, I am a tool.

Anyway, onto todays outfit. Another gem from Old Navy. I am loving these sweaters. I know they are a fad and in a few years I will probably be like what the heck was I thinking but right now I love it!

Side note, when my husband takes a pic of my “arm candy” he always seems to include my crotch in the pic….good thing I never have camel toe. THAT would make for a disturbingly funny picture.

Now come on….this is serious stuff here. Back to the outfit…

Outfit Details:

Sweater: Old Navy (sold out)

Red Gingham Button up: Gap (not available online)

Jeans: Old Navy

Shoes: Gap (similar)

Bracelets: Stella and Dot, Coach (similar)

Watch: MK

Ring: Tiffany’s

I can assure you this will not be the last post that features a sweater with an animal on it (think foxy!!) or that has a close up of my crotch (isn’t that a gross word) in it.

Linking up today for the GFC Blog Hop! Join in!

1. Sabrina
    January 8, 2013 / 8:49 pm

That´s such a pretty outfit,that jumper looks adorable.I bet they´re on trend now and will be in a few years..than you´re the lucky one who already has jumpers like this 🙂

January 8, 2013 / 9:12 pm

Ba-hahaa!! I always worry about that when my hubby is taking my arm candy picture. Too funnyLindsayLindsayJEveryday.blogspot.com

January 9, 2013 / 1:48 am

Yeah I need to get a tripod asap!! hahaha

3. Kim
    January 8, 2013 / 9:53 pm

I have the fox and owl but didn't get the sheep. What was I thinking? And thanks for the laugh today regarding the arm candy/crotch shot 🙂

January 9, 2013 / 1:48 am

I am so glad I got them! They are comfy too! Glad I could supply some comic relief 🙂

4. Because of Jackie
    January 9, 2013 / 12:54 am

I kept eying that sweater and never pulled the trigger on it. Now I wish I did! And I have to use a tripod for my pics, my husband is hopeless at pictures;)

January 9, 2013 / 1:49 am

I need a tripod- I keep telling myself to get one, but I just never get around to getting to it! Each time I have him take pics I tell myself I just need to suck it up and get one!