A Little High Five

Hey ladies!!!

I am linking up with Lauren today for High Five for Friday!

I am super excited for this weekend. First, my daughter Charlotte Adele (not after the singer) is getting baptized. She is wearing a baptism gown that was first worn in the 1940’s in my family, including me. I think its pretty awesome 🙂 She will also be wearing a baptism bonnet that my older daughter Ella wore, and was once my wedding handkerchief. I am hoping one day it will be used by both of my girls on their wedding day 🙂

This is Ella, September 2008. She looks like a child out of the 1800’s!

Next…this face. He always squeezes between me and the counter while I am making dinner. He always gets a little snack because how can you resist this face???

Third…I was voted as a Top 25 Fashion and Beauty blog at Circle of Moms. I am so excited about this! Thank you to all who have voted! Our interviews are up on their website. Check them out here. There are a lot of great fashion/beauty mommy bloggers there!

Fourth…I am so ready for spring that I just can’t stand it! I am particularly looking at these swimsuits from Anthro. Why I don’t know because I am the farthest thing away from being ready to be in a bathing suit!!

Lastly, I went to the dentist this week for the first time in four years (go ahead…judge away) and I have no cavities. What I thought was weird was one of the questions on the form I had to fill out ahead of time…

Yes, I would actually like to keep all of my teeth all of my life. That’s the plan!! hehehe 🙂

That’ all, folks! Hope you have a great weekend…see you back here on Monday!!

1. ShaunaQ
    February 8, 2013 / 4:09 pm

I love her little outfit and I love tradition like that! That is so sweet and that picture is beautiful. I didn't judge about the dentist. I'd rather give birth again than go to the dentist.

February 8, 2013 / 6:09 pm

I am big on traditions…love them 🙂 I am the same way about the dentist….can't stand it!!

2. Les
    February 8, 2013 / 4:21 pm

That tradition is so sweet- My in-laws have some of the most amazing traditions… I'm glad I married into a family like that. :)Have a wonderful weekend! Lesleslyni.blogspot.com

February 8, 2013 / 6:10 pm

Thank you! My husband married into a lot of awesome traditions too! Love that we have them! Have a great weekend!

3. Staci
    February 8, 2013 / 4:59 pm

I love that little outfit! So sweet! And I am so jealous you have something like that in your family!

February 8, 2013 / 6:11 pm

Thanks 🙂 Hard to believe that little baby is now an attitude filled four year old with her hand constantly on her hip saying "actually, mommy…" Diva.

4. Marisa
    February 8, 2013 / 6:34 pm

So sweet! And I am also in love with the anthro suits, they're awesome!! Oh and I purchased a striped blazer yesterday, thought of you 🙂 xo

5. Jessica Schaber
    February 8, 2013 / 6:49 pm

That is such a sweet outfit for her… and I love that the bonnet was made out of your hankerchief from your wedding… how special!!! I can't belive how fast they grow…. I was thinking that to myself when we baptised my Bella, and I was watching my son in the church that day, and how it was 3 YEARS before that he was being baptised… it's such a special day and a beautiful occasion… I hope it goes well and that there is no weahter that holds anything up for you!!!