Comfy Military

The weather was so crappy yesterday…so ready for the spring. I think we all are, right? When its rainy and snowy, boots are the way to go!! Especially at my store…the parking lot pretty much becomes a wading pool! Boots are a sure thing for not getting your feet soaked!

I have professed my love many, many times before for military jackets and how to wear them. They are classic and I personally think something that will never go out of style. (Even if it does,  you can count me in for still wearing mine!)

Is there something in your closet that, no matter if it goes out of style, you will still wear?

Linking up today with Lauren for Style Sessions, The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday, and Shanna for Random Wednesday!! Stop by their blogs and check them out…awesome ladies!

Have a great Wednesday!

1. Erika
    February 20, 2013 / 2:42 pm

Cute outfit! I really like your hat.

2. Sarah Beth
    February 20, 2013 / 2:56 pm

I will always wear my jean jacket, no matter what 🙂

February 20, 2013 / 3:47 pm

Super cute! Still haven't found my perfect military jacketLindsayLindsayJEveryday.blogspot.com

February 20, 2013 / 3:50 pm

H & M has the cutest one right now…was tempted to get it and replace my old one! Also just saw one at JC Penny's yesterday. I think it was a.n.a. Check them out…super cute!!!

4. Sheena Rae
    February 20, 2013 / 11:29 pm

Love that outfit!Sheenasheenaashlock.blogspot.com

5. Anonymous
    February 21, 2013 / 11:02 am

Your dermatologist can care for them with receive not had a flareup for more than 2 geezerhood. No estoy utilizando la crema parity acne, utilizo la seventh cranial nerve aid, pero sin embargo many different products to help enshroud Rosacea.Thus, the first matter to do if you already identified either focus to detect out what triggers the flash – ups.Have a look at my weblog Laser treatment rosacea Marshalltown

February 21, 2013 / 8:31 pm

I love the military jacket look! I'm still looking for one! (or more like, I'm waiting to get my shopping budget back so I can buy one! haha).~JessicaJeans and a Teacup

7. Amy
    February 22, 2013 / 4:43 pm

Love the beanie and i ALWAYS love a good military jacket look! Coffee Beans and Bobby Pins

8. Anonymous
    May 22, 2013 / 9:27 pm

Ηello thеrе I аm so excіted I found уour wеblog, I reallу found уou by аcсidеnt, while I was lοoκing on Bіng fοr ѕomething elѕe, Nonеtheleѕs ӏ аm heгe nоw and woulԁ juѕt likе to say many thanks fοr a fantastic ροѕt аnԁ a аll round intеresting blog (I аlsο loνe the theme/desіgn), I don’t have tіme to гead thrοugh іt all at the minute but I have ѕаvеd іt and alѕo іncluԁеԁ уour RSS fеeds, so whеn Ι haѵe time I wіll be baсk to rеaԁ a lοt more, Please dο keep up the ѕuρerb ϳo.My site :: diamondlinks review