I’m a Sucker for Stripes

This past weekend I had a few hours to myself so I headed out to do some shopping. After looking at my purchases I realized two things: Stripes are pretty big this spring and I am a sucker for them!

The majority of the pieces I picked up were striped, and I am so excited to wear them. Its funny, because I am all about making myself look as tiny as possible, and we all know horizontal stripes don’t really do that!

The first piece is the awesome striped moto jacket from Gap. It was a last minute purchase…one that I am glad I made! I can’t wait to pair it with my bright green Stella and Dot Jolie Necklace. I am definitely looking forward to making it a staple in my wardrobe this spring. Perfect for days that are just a little crisp!

I also got this blazer at Gap as well…they are rocking the stripes right now!

Here are some other fab stripes to check out….

Details Here

Details Here

Hopefully you like stripes, because they are definitely here to stay this spring. Not a huge fan? No biggie! Incorporate stripes (or any pattern for that matter) into your outfit in a subtle way with accessories like jewelry, a scarf or even your shoes. You can still sport this season’s trends even if you aren’t that in love with it!

What are some other spring trends you are looking forward to?

Linking up today with Molly today for YOLO! Have a great day!

1. Marsa
    February 4, 2013 / 7:56 pm

me tooo i love love love stripes!those toms are soo cute! ahh i think i need themfollowing this lovely blog :)-MarsaThe DayLee Journal

February 8, 2013 / 1:25 am

I know aren't those Toms cute? My problem is I can't just get one…I want them all!

2. ShaunaQ
    February 4, 2013 / 9:17 pm

Stripes are cool but those leopard print shoes are the shizzle!www.mommacandy.com

February 8, 2013 / 1:26 am

I wear my leopard flats with everything! Leopard seriously goes with so much!!

3. Noel Marie
    February 5, 2013 / 1:34 am

I totally can't wait to be wearing fuschia everywhereeee…first I have to find the perfect pieces to add to my wardrobe. funny, because I'm usually super into neutrals, but I am definitely excited for spring's hot color!

February 8, 2013 / 1:27 am

I LOVE fuschia. I haven't seen anything anywhere yet in that color though 🙁

4. Rachel @ front row seat
    February 6, 2013 / 8:52 pm

Glad to know I'm not the only stripe-aholic! Every store I go in, I find myself drawn to the striped pieces. I'm like…I've already got a shirt almost identical to that in my closet..don't buy that!

February 8, 2013 / 1:28 am

Its so funny how I am drawn to something like horizontal stripes since they tend to not be flattering, but I can't help it! Its so easy to pair so many things with stripes!