I was recently tagged by one of my fellow bloggers Meagan at Because of Jackie to share five random things about me. Sometimes I enjoy taking a step out of the fashion/beauty world to just talk about random things and life in general!
So here goes my five random things….
1. For as long as I can remember I have liked to use Twizzlers as a straw. Yes, I am 31. Yes, I am a mother. And yes….I still use Twizzlers as straws. Now though, instead of using them for fountain soda (which is my preference) I use it for wine too :). You should try it…just bite a little off at each end and voila! You have yourself a tasty straw!
2. My best friend Betsy is also my cousin (growing up we were always “Becky and Betsy”). We are exactly one month and eight days apart. (I think I might have shared this before, so just pretend its random). She is a performer for Norwegian Cruise Lines so I only get to see her every 6 months to a year. But rest assured when she is in between contracts we get together for a few days and pick up right where we left off! We also grew up about 15 minutes from each other and went to school together until college and still have just as much fun now as we did when we were little!
3. When I started college I wanted to be the next Katie Couric. I started out as a Comm major but then decided I didn’t want to have to start all the way at the bottom, meaning I didn’t want to have to work in some small podunk town broadcasting about a murder or hurricane at 11:30 at night. So I switched to Business, and here I am! Before I switched I was even a news anchor for lour college news station, ECTV News 40! HA! I had the coolest hair cut too, obviously!
4. I am naturally a brunette. I started highlighting my hair in 10th grade and just kept getting blonder and blonder. Every year, or every other year I get an itch to be natural again and I get my hair colored back to my natural. It always only lasts a couple of months before I go back to blonde!
5. I am really, really, really good at Just Dance. Believe it. I will challenge any of you to a dance off.
Now I have to tag some other fellow bloggers to join in on the fun! I tag Lauren at Style Elixir, Skylette at Sequins and Stilettos, Staci from High Cotton Blog, Rachel at Front Row Seat and Noel at High Heeled Mama
Have a great day everyone!!