Weekend Wrap Up

Happy Monday, everyone! Hope nobody has a case of the Monday’s!

This weekend was nice and relaxing. Spent the day with my girls while my husband had to work a little. Headed to Target, of course which called for my leather skinnies. Thank you, Vera Wang, for providing cute and comfy leather skinnies at Kohl’s. Bonus was that they were on sale! Here is a little sneak peek of the look. Look for a whole post on this look later in the week!

I started to purge my closet. I have SO much clothing that I don’t even wear or that doesn’t even fit me so I figured I might as well get rid of it. I mean, I have this amazing closet so why not try to keep it organized?

These are just two of the sections that I did…

Organized by tank tops, sleeveless, short sleeve, long sleeve (so far)

My short dresses: sleeveless, short sleeve, long sleeve! Its a work in progress but I am getting there!

And really, that just about sums up the weekend! Went to church Sunday and visited with great friends Sunday night…now here we are starting the work week!

Be sure to stop back tomorrow- I will be co-hosting the Tuesday GFC Blog Hop with Melissa of The Life of the Not So Ordinary Wife!

Linking up today with : Leann for Monday Morning Gossip, and Sami for Weekend Shenanigans!

1. Mags Pomichowski
    March 4, 2013 / 4:51 pm

Glad to see you had a nice weekend, I was just thinking last night how I should do a spring cleaning of my closet. I feel like that will justify the shopping spree I'd like to go on. lol Thought you might be interested in seeing what I am wearing this week: http://magsmind22.blogspot.com/2013/03/looks-for-week.htmlHappy Monday!xoxoMagshttp://www.magsmind22.blogspot.com/

2. Because of Jackie
    March 4, 2013 / 6:24 pm

I love those leather skinnies! I have a Lauren Conrad pair and I need a better kind…I'll check the Vera's out:)

3. Kiki
    March 4, 2013 / 7:31 pm

Im glad you had a great weekend! love your closet!! Im still trying to organize my closet also!! there always work in progress!!XO

4. SH
    March 4, 2013 / 9:50 pm

Purging a closet always makes me feel better!!Happy Monday!ShereeThe Hartungs Blog thehartungs.blogspot.ca

March 5, 2013 / 1:46 am

Love the leather skinnies!! I'm still looking for a pair. I actually enjoy cleaning out my closet. SOmetimes I find stuff I forgot I had! ~JessicaJeans and a Teacup

6. Rachel Murphree
    March 5, 2013 / 5:24 am

Hi! I'm your newest GFC follower from the blog hop. Cute outfit! I look forward to reading more of your posts!XO, Rachel With Love, Rachel

7. Kristine Foley
    March 5, 2013 / 8:54 am

YAY for purging! And hello leather skinnies!! FABULOUS! Send some of those cute tops my way 🙂 New follower from the hop! Thanks for cohosting!Kristine from The Foley Fam {unedited} Blog

8. Bonnie Rose
    March 5, 2013 / 11:22 am

Purging is awesome, but I feel like my clothes constantly multiply on their own. 😉 I am a new follower and found your blog through the hop. Would love if you stopped by the Compass Rose and said hi. Have a great week and look forward to seeing more fashion posts. Bonnie Rose | The Compass Rose

9. Judy Haughton-James
    March 5, 2013 / 5:56 pm

Lovely clothes! I am a new Follower from Jamaica. Thanks for co-hosting the GFC Blog Hop. Have a good week. Judy – Judy H-J's Thoughts

10. Angie Ouellette-Tower
    March 5, 2013 / 7:42 pm

You have a wonderful blog!! I'm your newest GFC follower from the “GFC” blog hop – this is my blog if you wanted to follow back: godsgrowinggarden.comThanksAngie

11. Kimberlee
    March 7, 2013 / 4:31 pm

Cute outfit! Definitely need to do some spring cleaning in my closet