Camo Jacket Versatility

Never in a million years would I have ever thought that I would love a camo pants let alone a jacket! But I just can’t help myself! I always thought it was for my fellow high school classmates that would enjoy the day we had off of school the Monday after Thanksgiving every year for the first day of hunting season. BUT! When I saw this jacket on Old Navy’s website I immediately purchased it! It’s such a good price and with all of the Gap cash I have, it was a steal!

One of my favorite things about it is its versatility. Nothing like throwing it on with a baseball hat, sneaks, and a pair of comfy jeans….

Or maybe if you feel like being uncomfortable in a too tight skirt all day…you can wear this! πŸ™‚

Outfit Details:

Jacket: Old Navy

Journey T Shirt: Forever 21

Jeans: Gap

Sneakers: Tory Burch (old)

Black Skirt: Target (similar)

White T: Target

Booties: Target

Necklace: Gifted

Bracelets: Stella and Dot

Next up is pairing it with this insanely bright orange dress from Francesca’s and the perfect brown strappy wedges!!

signature

1. Lotus Out Loud ΰ₯
    April 11, 2013 / 5:13 pm

you can make anything look good. πŸ™‚ <3

2. handmade_mama
    April 11, 2013 / 10:42 pm

Adorable!! I love the vintage Orioles hat, too. I agree with Lotus Out Loud–you can rock any look, Becky!

3. Because of Jackie
    April 12, 2013 / 12:49 am

I am DYING over the second look (though the first one is killer, too!) Love camo, I have a little mini collection going on, too. Cutie:)

4. Natasha xoxo
    April 12, 2013 / 2:43 am

What a fun jacket! Loved your last styling!xo, tashaEnter to win a $40 Lorraine Tyne gift card

April 12, 2013 / 5:22 pm

Can't wait to see it with the bright orange dress :)LindsayLindsayJEveruday.blogspot.com

6. Amy
    April 13, 2013 / 7:37 am

Hi!,I loved your style of dressing. It was a trendy and funny jacket. I can't wait to see it with the bright orange dress. Thank you for your informative post. It was a good read.

7. carlene123
    September 13, 2013 / 8:54 am

I have been looking the World Wide Web for this information and I want to thank you for this post. It’s not easy to find such perfectly written information on this topic. Great Work!Camo T-shirt