Hey everyone! Hope you all had a good weekend! I certainly did. Celebrated my daughter’s birthday with some friends and family…super small! She didn’t even want a birthday party at first, but then changed her mind and wanted it to be small with no candles and no one singing happy birthday! Yep, this girl is particular! But it was a great weekend filled with birthday celebrations, family, friends and a lot of playing outside!
1. Imagine me and 15 balloons. Add in a little wind and my attempt at putting them all in my car and you have a shit show. I would have loved to see myself attempting to shove them all in my car while juggling my purse and a stack of Solo cups.
2. Saturday was also my Dad’s birthday so we were able to at least sing to him while Ella’s party was going on! As long as no one sang to her she was happy!
3. Playing with one of her new toys, this awesome felt board with a few timeless tales, Three Pigs, Goldi Locks and The Three Bears! My aunt gets the coolest most unique gifts!
4. My birthday party attire. (will be on the blog later this week!)
1. Ella and Daddy talking things like fish and worms and stuff at the park.
2. Charlotte and I hanging back and talking girly things.
3. Charlotte just looking cute, obviously 🙂
I am attempting something new here- I am using one of my blogging bf Meagan’s post as my inspiration! I am doing my blog planning here- in my Monday post. It’ll force me to be more organized and give all of you lovely ladies a preview of what to expect this week! (Because I am sure you plan your week around my posts).
This week’s topics:
How to Style Blush Skinny Jeans
How to Style White Jeans (thats for you Erin!)
A new, weekly post I will be doing called Hollywood to Housewife. Using a picture of a celebrity/their outfit (the Hollywood), I will re create it using pieces in my closet so its actually affordable (the Housewife).
Intrigued? Probably not. But anyway, expect those thrilling topics…maybe more!
Linking up today with Sami for Weekend Shenanigans!