I am pretty sure I am always lusting after something. There are always things that I am wanting (that makes me sounds greedy, doesn’t it?). It’s always changing, (more like expanding, actually)!
Here are some things that are currently on my want list:
How flattering and cute is this? I found this Freya Swim Tankini on this awesome website, Figleaves. I have a couple of one piece bathing suits for the summer, but one of them I am looking to replace. To be honest, after having two children I don’t know what I was thinking getting a bandeau one piece, so this one would be the perfect replacement. With the bandeau I am always pulling it up and checking to make sure my unmentionables aren’t hanging out! Not to mention, the pin tuck buttons at the waist are so flattering. The straps are adjustable and there is a built in bra. Hello perfection, and goodbye to all the tugging and pulling I have to do now when wearing my bandeau one piece! You should definitely check out Freya’s summer collection– there are a ton of fab pieces! I have one more little getaway this summer that this would be perfect for!
On to my next few wants….
1. I have what one would consider a “Mom” camera, but I rarely use it- its just so huge. This Sony RX 100 would be super nice to have. My in-laws have it and I love the quality of pictures. Plus its a lot smaller than my camera I currently have. Best of both worlds!
2. How gorgeous is this clutch? I found it on Etsy and can’t stop thinking about it! I love the monogram, and I think the detail in the matte gold chain is the perfect touch!
4. Yep, another monogram! I saw this Sarah Chloe bracelet on my girl Guiliana Rancic and thought it was to die for. Delicate, but meaningful. I can totally see me wearing one for each of my girls, Charlotte, and Ella!
5. What is a Want List without some makeup? This Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lip Gloss in Party Starter is gorgeous. With my new hair color, I’d love to give it a try!
6. Also from Bare Minerals, this Velvet Eyecolor in Blueberry. Typically I tend to stick to neutrals, browns, that color family. For some reason though, I was drawn to this color. I am thinking it would make a great liner, don’t you think?
So what is on your current ‘Want List?’