Happy Friday! Hopefully for most of you, this is your last working day before Christmas! I am enjoying one last quiet day at home before it all begins here! To be honest though, I am so looking forward to all of the excitement, anticipation, noise, good food and family! The house isn’t even close to being ready and not one gift is wrapped, but I am so ready!
If you are anything like me, stocking stuffers are the last thing that you buy. I focus on the bigger purchases first and the stocking stuffers last. Those are usually purchased (at least for me) a couple of days or so before Christmas.
For me, stocking stuffers are usually smaller (obviously!), less expensive items which usually will include a variety- even candy and lotto tickets (my in laws always get all of us $50 worth and it never fails- I NEVER win a thing! haha). For my husband, when we actually exchange (we haven’t the last couple of years), he always throws in one surprise, more expensive gift! I don’t argue 🙂
I have rounded up a few of my favorite things that would make awesome stocking stuffers for her and for him!
1. You really can’t go wrong with a good set of lip gloss. Plus, with a price of only $10 its perfect for the stocking!
2. This is a little pricier, but a Kindle Paperwhite is great for the avid reader. I have a Nook (its from about 3 years ago). I love it, but I can’t read it outside and its so frustrating! Plus, with having a Nook for so many years I realized I don’t need all of the bells and whistles. I just need it to read, and that’s it.
3. A new cell phone case is always welcomed! I would love to change my case as often as I change my purse!
4. I cannot tell you the last time I bought a pair of socks. No really…its been since my husband and I started dating way back in 2000. Between his mother and mine, I get so many new socks every year for Christmas! I wouldn’t mind adding these to my sock drawer!
5. These new Stella and Dot earrings make me think spring! Maybe if I wear them, spring will get here sooner?
6. I always seem to have a pharmacy in my purse, whether it be ibuprofen or cold medicine, or my thyroid medicine! I feel ridiculous with so many pill bottles in my bag, plus it takes up so much room! This cute little pill box solves that! Plus, it reminds me of the cute pill box my Grammy used to carry 🙂
7. Every girl should have this emergency kit! You never know when you will need a nail file or dental floss! It’s super cute, too!
1. C.O. Bigelow has just as much amazing items for men as they do for women! Who doesn’t love a man who takes care of themselves?!
2. A classic pair of Ray Ban Wayfarer‘s fit perfectly into even the smallest stocking. Plus, they look pretty great too!
3. A practical and useful wallet of course! (Aren’t our wallets so much more fun?!?!)
4. If you guy is like my husband (and me too, I admit) he will love this off the rocker autobiography of Ron Burgundy. My husband and I are counting the days until Anchorman 2!! Can’t. Wait.
6. Do you have a bottle opener? Have you seen the bottle opener? Those are often said when we have people over. This awesome wall mounted bottle opener is as cool as it is useful!
A lot of these items are available in store, so no need to worry about paying an arm and a leg in shipping to make sure it arrives in time to be put under the tree! You still have some time-and hopefully some patience-to head out and grab a few more stocking stuffers!
Linking up with Lauren for Fab Favorites!