I don’t think I am alone when I say I am dreaming of warmer weather. I have been drooling over a lot of the spring styles that I have been seeing online and in stores!
One thing I love about warmer weather (and I do this in the winter sometimes…I just don’t care!) is wearing cute sneakers (or flats, too!) with boyfriend jeans or skinny jeans. They are perfect for the days where you want to give the feet a rest from heels or those oh so cute strappy sandals that have no support for your feet! (sometimes, I find my feet hurt worse when wearing those rather than heels!)
I’ve rounded up some adorable and practical spring sneakers/flats that will brighten up any outfit!
1. Keds x Kate Spade New York Pointer in Lemon Yellow.
2. Keds x Kate Spade New York Campion in Navy Seaport Dot
4. Keds x Kate Spade New York Champion Cork in Turquoise
5. Crash Back Zig Zag in Orange
6. Champion Jacks in Pink
There are also a TON of super, super cute options on sale. I have several pairs of shoes in my cart…I can’t decide!!!
1. Peter Pilotto for Target Slip On in Green Floral
2. Mossimo Lucretia Sneaker in Leopard
3. Peter Pilotto for Target Slip On in Black/White Print
4. Mossimo Layla Sneaker in Green
5. Converse One Star in White
6. Converse One Star in Orchid
Just because the ground is absolutely covered in snow doesn’t mean you can’t get your wardrobe spring ready!!